OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I
you must be new. 8)

3 more pairs starting with the mine grey pair.

Ive been here since June. Ik who you are and how you mention information. I've been watching and listening but I'm still curious how you are so certain unless you work for Nike. Cause you say things as if you are positve

All this saving for discounts is crazy to me. I'm a wear out the store type of guy.

I agree. Keeping thousands of dollars in your pocket is so petty, only people who like money would ever try to save as much money as possible. What is it nowadays with people and wanting to actually spend less? Shame on all.

Just got the elite from ndc.....all i say....wow......what a difference compared to regular kobe......price is still expensive even w/ the discount imo.....i wish they have the white version with clear soles.....that would be an instant cop

Congrats to those picking up the Black Elites, they just aren't for me though. What I love about the 8s is most have personality. Like, the styles and designs are all mostly out there and sweet. For me, the black elites are just too plain compared to the rest of the family. But I prefer louder the better shoes so that probably has much to do with it.

Congrats to those picking up the Black Elites, they just aren't for me though. What I love about the 8s is most have personality. Like, the styles and designs are all mostly out there and sweet. For me, the black elites are just too plain compared to the rest of the family. But I prefer louder the better shoes so that probably has much to do with it.
Never thought of it that way, but yea... this might also be why I've always been on the fence w/ liking them & have passed on them this whole time..... besides the fact that $220 is Ridiculous Rape & they're not anything too special in the first place. Lol

Agree - I love loud colors so black and gold just leaves mean wanting a little more.

I'm getting that exact same feeling waiting for the gold iPhone 5s - my 5 is looking fine and he next great phone is only months away.
I also want the elites, but feel it could drop some more before I buy a pair.

Never thought of it that way, but yea... this might also be why I've always been on the fence w/ liking them & have passed on them this whole time..... besides the fact that $220 is Ridiculous Rape & they're not anything too special in the first place. Lol
Agree - I love loud colors so black and gold just leaves mean wanting a little more.
Agreed all around. $220 was definitely a ridiculous price when they first released, and i'm happy that I stayed strong and never paid that much for them, especially as they sat pretty much everywhere. I think the black and gold is clean on these, and the laces (black with gold flecks throughout) are great, but I still feel like the price could drop a bit more before its worth it for me to get them. Being mostly black, these'll end up being beaters for me i'm sure. Comfortable beaters, but beaters nonetheless.

Planned on copping the black Elites at some point...but honestly if there's one thing I'm not short on, it's all-black shoes. I'm going for the gradients and maybe easters and supernaturals. Crap...I'm getting real close to having them all. No sparks/fireworks because they didn't make them in my size, not interested in either of the EXTs, and the challenge reds/orange are still (IMO) the worst colorway of the shoe to date.

JM said a qs doesn't mean a shoe is limited just last minute for the stores like the pps. Hoping for the breast cancers to drop out of nowhere this month. Would actually like to rock breast cancer shoes during the month but here we have walks and stuff all year long. I expect the lakers to wear the sparks next week in shanghai hopefully those drop out of no where too. Just a couple of months away from seeing the sales of each sig.

Hoping for the breast cancers to drop out of nowhere this month. Would actually like to rock breast cancer shoes during the month but here we have walks and stuff all year long. 
but that would make too much sense. like a Laker colorway being produced in the Kobe signature line

Yea, the fact I consider them plain and a lazy design for an 8, the price killed em for me. I'd of expected less $ for less of a design, not an over 50% price jump for such a basic colorway.

Exactly, I love loud shoes so much. I'm talking Venice Beach x 10 loud is cool with me. Literally the louder the better. Basically I like things that shine and scream look at all my purrrrrrrty colors. =).

Planned on copping the black Elites at some point...but honestly if there's one thing I'm not short on, it's all-black shoes. I'm going for the gradients and maybe easters and supernaturals. Crap...I'm getting real close to having them all. No sparks/fireworks because they didn't make them in my size, not interested in either of the EXTs, and the challenge reds/orange are still (IMO) the worst colorway of the shoe to date.

Nice, I grabbed the Gradients and Supernaturals recently and the Easters are just a matter of time for me. Picked up the challenge reds when they dropped, so gotta disagree with ya there. But I'll overlook it Cuz ya taste other wise is cool.

JM said a qs doesn't mean a shoe is limited just last minute for the stores like the pps. Hoping for the breast cancers to drop out of nowhere this month. Would actually like to rock breast cancer shoes during the month but here we have walks and stuff all year long. I expect the lakers to wear the sparks next week in shanghai hopefully those drop out of no where too. Just a couple of months away from seeing the sales of each sig.

Yea, but normally a quick strike ends up going hand and hand with being limited. I hope you're right about those sparks as I really want those.

but that would make too much sense. like a Laker colorway being produced in the Kobe signature line

You'd forget Kobe played for the Lakers if all ya went by were his shoes. You'd swear the Lakers must have red/orange somewhere in their team colors according to the 8s.

Back
Top Bottom