OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm content with the new pics. Aesthetics are kinda crazy, but I can tell it's a performance shoe.. Engineered mesh? Yes, please. I'm interested to see what the traction will look like.

Hope they don't make all the colors those smash up of random colors. Not feeling this so far.

The sample pics that first surfaced seem to have a part of the upper ventilated near the midfoot, I hope that the final product has that type of ventilation throughout the whole upper that is supposedly going to be the engineered material. Also, the swoosh placement in the samples was better off near the forefoot rather than where these new fakes have the placement. Hopefully the midsole is a little smaller on the real product in comparison to those latest pictures, similar to the midsole present in the samples.

Do all of that, and give me some good CWs, and I'd be more than happy lol.

I honestly like them, remind me a lot of the VI, but that's good because I loved the VI :lol: i'm excited to see the real pairs cause I know they'll look much nicer.

that grinch colorway :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm def feeling these. As is.

I hope Nike keeps the shape like we're seeing in the pics that have leaked so far, fake or not.

The sample pics that first surfaced seem to have a part of the upper ventilated near the midfoot, I hope that the final product has that type of ventilation throughout the whole upper that is supposedly going to be the engineered material. Also, the swoosh placement in the samples was better off near the forefoot rather than where these new fakes have the placement. Hopefully the midsole is a little smaller on the real product in comparison to those latest pictures, similar to the midsole present in the samples.
Do all of that, and give me some good CWs, and I'd be more than happy lol.

I agree with everything you said.

**** you nike.give me these back and screw your viiiiiiiiiii s.

Last edited:
if those are the VIII's than they are hideous. :x

nike should go ahead and make retro V's

Haven't we all learn to just hold off full judgment on a shoe until OFFICIAL pic's arrive??... Be patient & very soon we all will be smiles & deciding which colorways to pick up! Very Soon......

You guys are the pickest MFs alive! You haven't even seen the proper shoe and all you can say is oh this is ugly, the colors will be bad, give me the Vs back. The swoosh looks better on the toe box like the samples.

READ WHAT WAS POSTED WITH THE SAMPLES! THE SWOOSH WAS NEVER EVER GOING TO BE ON THE ONES THAT RELEASE.

i like the look... looking like the V's silhouette

only thing i dont like is the pattern get that **** out of here

looks like they need a larger outer rigor

Haven't we all learn to just hold off full judgment on a shoe until OFFICIAL pic's arrive??... Be patient & very soon we all will be smiles & deciding which colorways to pick up! Very Soon......

i dont care for the colorways now if the shoe looks like that.

terrible

That E.M. Is comfy. It's on the Pegasus 29 and felt great. Only problem I had with it was the toe material that the mesh is stitched to after being washed sat in the sun too long and drew up. So it shrunk the size and made it where I couldn't wear them anymore. I would still buy that shoe, just would t leave the in the heat too long.

I actually like how they are looking. Nothing groundbreaking in terms of design as they look similar to previous kobe models, but can't wait to try out the new tech they incorporated on this model. I would assume they at least improved on that since the previous models.

Back
Top Bottom