OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I am really disappointed in these. Unless there are a couple of sick colorways...

Anyway, I REALLY hope these aren't them. Jesus...

So the swoosh is the opposite end?? 
eyes.gif

quoted somebody from the other forum:

I have a friend with close ties to Nike and he's held them in hand. The yellow and black pair pictured will be the final product. Pretty disappointing imo.

:nerd:

quoted somebody from the other forum:

I have a friend with close ties to Nike and he's held them in hand. The yellow and black pair pictured will be the final product. Pretty disappointing imo.

:nerd:

seriously :nerd:

The rest of the colorways are fakes shown in here. Which is why they don't look very streamlined and well put together. But the yellow and black pair looks pretty good and the silhouette itself looks good imo.

And in the close up picture you can notice the mesh. Which I think will be awesome. There is also a slightly varied laceing system it looks like (or something :lol:)

I didn't want to believe those are the VIIIs but it was pretty much a done deal with those fakes of South Beach and Grinch colors. :x

Last edited:
Looks like it's taken a step back to the VI...

After the fit issues with the VII (blisters on my arch) I'm game for something closer to the VI...Some good colorways and this shoe will be hot...

Now let's all patiently continue to wait for the official Nike release info and see what kind of tech they used (Full length double stacked zoom air?)...

Nike's fascination with corny graphic patterns on the upper needs to stop

I know people liked the cheetah and frog prints on the VII and I don't really fault them for it... but overall those looks were terrible, and I don't think a large portion of people found it attractive

it seems a bit strange that there are that many different yellows on one shoe.

the upper, midsole, and outsole all have a different yellow which makes it a bit difficult for me to believe that's the final product.

i like the overall look of the shoe, though.

so that means if its a white colorway it will end up getting dirty as hell quickly? SMH x1000

what happened to the days of going with synthetic leather and what not instead of this cloth/mesh stuff that gets dirty

they def look closer to the VI at this point. No sure about the pattern. It doesnt look snake like

Last edited:
do you think they will do another galaxy themed kobe shoe for the all star color way or a new theme?

different theme i would assume. the galaxy theme was done because the ASG was in orlando and they were inspired by the space center in orlando. someone correct me if im wrong im just going off my memory.

do you think they will do another galaxy themed kobe shoe for the all star color way or a new theme?

a different theme, galaxy was the theme for this years all star game since it was in orlando and to do with the space station...

different theme i would assume. the galaxy theme was done because the ASG was in orlando and they were inspired by the space center in orlando. someone correct me if im wrong im just going off my memory.

a different theme, galaxy was the theme for this years all star game since it was in orlando and to do with the space station...

True true. Houston does have links to space... "Houston we have a problem."

Pretty sure they won't do another galaxy theme but wouldn't be surprised if they included some kind of space theme. Looking forward to the theme for sure though.

Back
Top Bottom