OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The toe swoosh would've helped set the look apart from the VI and VII.

I'm wondering how these will look with the inserts.

^THIS.
exactly what I wanted to say
'grinch' and hornets colorways? :nerd:
23svnnq.jpg

and more...

these are fakes btw, saw em on this site:
http://i47.tinypic.com/23svnnq.jpg

:nerd: :nerd: :D FAKE or NOT, oh well its getting better,im pretty sure it would look good in person,,im still waiting though so NO RUSH Nike :tongue:

Last edited:
so the pics being posted(like those green ones) are final designs of the VIII?

Nike is making it less painful being broke with these and those rediculous KD 5 they designed...

I guess they putting all their effort in to LeBron...but that's obvious

I'mma buy these like I've bought the only Kobe's I own (except my iD'd pair): under retail and with mad coupons lol.

do you think they will do another galaxy themed kobe shoe for the all star color way or a new theme?

different theme i would assume. the galaxy theme was done because the ASG was in orlando and they were inspired by the space center in orlando. someone correct me if im wrong im just going off my memory.

do you think they will do another galaxy themed kobe shoe for the all star color way or a new theme?

a different theme, galaxy was the theme for this years all star game since it was in orlando and to do with the space station...

YOU GUYS DO KNOW THAT NASA'S MISSION CONTROL CENTER FOR SPACE MISSIONS AND THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION IS IN HOUSTON RIGHT? NASA IS VERY STRONG IN HOUSTON. IT COULD VERY WELL BE ANOTHER GALAXY THEME BUT I EXPECT THEM TO DO A COWBOY THEME :smh:

Last edited:
YOU GUYS DO KNOW THAT NASA'S MISSION CONTROL CENTER FOR SPACE MISSIONS AND THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION IS IN HOUSTON RIGHT? NASA IS VERY STRONG IN HOUSTON. IT COULD VERY WELL BE ANOTHER GALAXY THEME BUT I EXPECT THEM TO DO A COWBOY THEME
mean.gif
+1

I agree. Especially since the Cork Lebron X reminds me of something cowboy like. I wouldn't be surprised if you were right about that. I hope they'd rather do another Galaxy themed thing though. 

We should know by now that the fakes release BEFORE the authentics, and the fakes are basically what the authentic WILL look like, just better material / quality.

These are terrible, looks like ill have some extra money this year. I keep hoping they will grow on my but the remind me of the Jordan 2012 lite:smh:

different theme i would assume. the galaxy theme was done because the ASG was in orlando and they were inspired by the space center in orlando. someone correct me if im wrong im just going off my memory.

a different theme, galaxy was the theme for this years all star game since it was in orlando and to do with the space station...

YOU GUYS DO KNOW THAT NASA'S MISSION CONTROL CENTER FOR SPACE MISSIONS AND THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION IS IN HOUSTON RIGHT? NASA IS VERY STRONG IN HOUSTON. IT COULD VERY WELL BE ANOTHER GALAXY THEME BUT I EXPECT THEM TO DO A COWBOY THEME :smh:

UHHHH yea? :rolleyes

i doubt nike goes with the same concept 2 years in a row

UHHHH yea?
eyes.gif

you're giving them too much credit. if you have people lined up all over the country, pubbing your company, while trying to pay your company, why wouldn't you? why not go for a galaxy theme or something similar to space again since they will be in nasa land and they can drop a random version of foams and boom, big pay day while pulling in more suckers for the next big release.

Nike-Zoom-Kobe-8-Lifestyle-Sample.jpeg

I really like these. Barcelona colors I'm assuming and they look like great indoor soccer shoes.

UHHHH yea? :rolleyes

YOUR POST MAKES NO SENSE BASED ON THE HIGHLIGHTED PORTION....

I like these! IF they are real, imagine the colorways on these! Looks more like a VI+VII mashup. Maybe they will use the old colors from the VI and VII and just reuse the best colorways on these :smokin

Back
Top Bottom