OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the inside of the shoe is the best part :smokin

gonna buy it for that reason only.

now if they put the swoosh on the toe, then it woulda looked dope.

i wonder if the elites will have the swoosh on the toe

Last edited:

whats on the inside of the shoe? :lol:

looks like a molded shozoku logo so no more cheap sticker rubbing off. It's gotta be some type of anti-slip rubber.

looks like a molded shozoku logo so no more cheap sticker rubbing off. It's gotta be some type of anti-slip rubber.

hmm, we will have to see.

the thing that bothered me most was on the VII they were so cheap the damn cloth on the insole came off on both shoes after one wear :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

V and VI they were perfect and didnt even come close to peeling or anything. dont know how but they were made like tanks :lol:

Although they're fakes, vids look better than pics, but the execution is soo piss poor, :lol:, damn variants. I like the reptile like skin on the bottom sole, the swoosh on the medial side and logos on the side front rubber sole. Not the most detailed shoe as in the Lebrons and KD, but it's straight. I can't wait for pics of the authentics though.

Last edited:
The one thing that has me excited is that 2013 is the Year of the Snake, Nike had better not let us down with something on the VIII to celebrate.

I need to know if the pix from page one is the model of the Kobe VIII..becuz these other pix has been told to me that they are fakes...is that true?

they are fakes but thats what they will look like. pretty much spot on 99% accurate except they are fake :lol:

I actually like the shoes overall. The pattern is a little funky and might take a bit of getting used to. Hopefully they will have a different execution of the cw's aside from this pattern thing...like those ones on the air max sunset pack :smokin

this is probably the last thing i care about, no one is gonna look inside at my shoe when im wearing them and go " damn you see the design on the inside? so fire!" thats just my personal opinion though

this is probably the last thing i care about, no one is gonna look inside at my shoe when im wearing them and go " damn you see the design on the inside? so fire!" thats just my personal opinion though
I HATE YouTube reviewers(most common offender) that say **** like "The system logo on the sole really sets it off" or something as dumb as that.

I HATE YouTube reviewers(most common offender) that say **** like "The system logo on the sole really sets it off" or something as dumb as that.

I hate that too. I am also getting tired of hearing " [so and so colors] makes them pop".

Yeah i know i meant leaked pics not Kobe wearing them on the court. He's gonna wear the white VIIs with the speckles.

I'm excited about the insole too, but for me it's a performance thing.

Can we get a performance breakdown Nike?

Real talk. It will come. I really hope they do a classy promo vid and ad campaign with this shoe.

I still look back at those Air Jordan ads (especially from '96-'98). Those ads are part of sneaker culture. They are a little piece of history. Just like the shoes we wear. I still remember the shoes I had during certain seasons, and the memories that go with them (how long I had them, what I wore them for, where they were bought, how they performed). I tie signature models to NBA seasons, and remember dates in time based solely on sneakers sometimes. Love this game.

Back
Top Bottom