OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Damn, that pics scares me now...LOL. The more I think about and like IHeartBoost said, they probably have the blueprint to the 9, 11 and 6. Cuz, to be honest they were kinda spot on w/ the AS

I think the people running those fake sites have an inside connection...They usually have the mold for the next model down before they're even officially announced let alone have the right CWs.

I think the people running those fake sites have an inside connection...They usually have the mold for the next model down before they're even officially announced let alone have the right CWs.
They probably do...It like when music artist stuff get leaked out early...It's the original, real deal, but they touch it up a tad bit before they officially release it. And it looks like Nike did the same thing

He made it up.

>D

All these pics of the pythons are gonna make me pick them up tomorrow. Damn it

Idk, its crazy how wearing matching elites casually is fashionable now

Elites aren't bad man...

It's the Mr. Rogers type ugly christmas sweater socks that you find at the 99 cent store that are terrible

I wear elites casually and for ball.. for the price I pay for them there's no reason not to. I don't care if someone thinks I can't play ball, everyone is a modern day Richard Prior it seems, always trying to clown for no damn reason

im sorry but hose socks are hideous

Agreed!
So terrible.

Last edited:
8)Are you able to use the Birthday coupon more than once or do they keep track? I want a pair of kobe 8s and another shoe. I can print out the coupon again but can I use it more than once?

Last edited:
Alot of the times, the fakes come from the same factorys, i know that was the case with JB years ago. Workers hustling on the side cause Nike aint paying them ish.

Originally Posted by geePlus  

Alot of the times, the fakes come from the same factorys, i know that was the case with JB years ago. Workers hustling on the side cause Nike aint paying them ish.
Yeah I figured much I actually watched a vid of apparently a "Replica Gawd"(LOL) and he basically said the same thing. The people that work in the factories will just take or leak the molds for shoes as well as ideas.

Do the ASGs release on the 15th? They're the only ASG shoe I like besides the Rayguns. Just wondering because they aren't listed on the first page of the thread.
There will be different shoes from the All Star Packs being released from 2/14/13 - 2/16/13. If you are asking about the Nike Kobe 8 System, we will be releasing those 2/15/13.

Y be a stupid question... I'm new to the sneaker game.... Do these fit similar to free runs...i wear different sizes for different shoes. But I'm most consistent in the free runs. Thanks
Nike shoes generally run a little slimmer than other name brands, but they are pretty consistent with each other.

EastbayRep - Mai

That YouTube link to the blue lights looked like most the team had them. Not sure that how that happens with an unreleased shoe and players not being able to accept gifts. But either way the shoes look bright which I like but still want to see them in person. Anyone ever figure out if they're going to be a GR?

Back
Top Bottom