OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Too many bright colors all mixed together in that colorway up there IMO, whatever it's called. And I thought the hero pack was just referring to the Hyperflights coming out, or did I miss something? If they did do a pack for each of the 3 main sigs using superhero inspired colorways, I would've guessed Kobe would get something Batman inspired, especially since he's already had Dark Knight and Joker inspired colorways.

Last edited:
Just got my sport pack in the mail, box is nothing special...

Ummm Batz wears grey and black I'd take that as a Kobe 8 anyday over a box crayons homie.

Na real talk tho ur right , id take a Batman colorway too right about now, I like the loud colorways in all but i think its time for something easy on the eyes, something I can actually wear to work lol.

Could these be the Barcas, just going off of that blue, yellow and the red with that darkish blue. Maybe I'm crazy for thinking that though, not trying to get burnt, just for some reason that was the first thing that came to mind.
reminds me of the glass blue vi 
nerd.gif

Looks like I may be missing out on these, my other 2 NDC orders (Lebron/Durant ASG) shipped over the weekend. But these are still processing for me. I am expecting a "cancelled" email.

I think im in the same boat. Still says "preparing to ship"
Don't forget it's Presidents' Day.. Ndc shipping as well as ups might be short handed.

Nike has been pretty good lately (as far as I know) about not canceling orders.

No.... They're not.
i saw somewhere where they were called Dukes. Can't remember where.

Back
Top Bottom