OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I passed on blue lights after seeing them in person. Just weren't as dope as I was expecting. So now it's down to red camo and purple gradients for me. Still searching for some Xmas too

This shoe is a serious problem...7 / 7 so far as well, with Supernaturals on the way. This weekend will be my first passes though. Still getting the Red Camo / Volts. Definitely going for Red Camo first on NDC and then I am sure the Volts will be left after I check out for the Red Camo's.

Sidenote - UNDS'd  a pair of Kobe 7's and wore them to the mall today (blue / grey cheetah print) and still got some good looks off of them
smokin.gif

I'm not 100% sure but I've seen a couple listings on eBay that the Easters are to release April 6Th i could be wrong but i seriously doubt that fiberglass release is the Easters that's definitely the purple fades

I passed on blue lights after seeing them in person. Just weren't as dope as I was expecting. So now it's down to red camo and purple gradients for me. Still searching for some Xmas too
When I saw them in the mall I was a little skpetical as well, but once I got home and had them on with jeans / cargo shorts they looked like a great Spring / Summer shoe. Just my opinion.

You guys think red camos will sell out? Trying to figure out whether I need to wake up early saturday or if I can just walk in store later that day.

FNL will be carrying the teal/purple/yellow fade pair.

also these elites are on the list, not sure what "Macy's HSQ only" means...

04/27/13 586156-300 POISON GREEN/BLCKND BL-HYPR BL (MACY'S HSQ ONLY) KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE

can't wait to see this pair :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom