OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

According to Nike twitter, red camo and volts are 2 pair limit, red camo being referred to as 'YOTS.' $140

Red suede and blacks are 'EXT' (NSW releases, stands for Extended) and will be limited to 1. $150

/thread

Last edited:
Do we have any idea of what other 8's FNL is getting?

Also, what about the "superman"/"tie-died" 8's? Are they real? Do we expect a summer release?

According to Nike twitter, red camo and volts are 2 pair limit, red camo being referred to as 'YOTS.' $140

Red suede and blacks are 'EXT' (NSW releases, stands for Extended) and will be limited to 1. $150

/thread
You just put unintended hype
mean.gif

Last edited:
That tweet from Nike vault had me dying.
Anyway back to the shoes. Looks to be a scuff mark on the tongue of my asg does anybody know what will get it off my ocd is killing me looking at it.

man either my spots are special ed or red camos wont be releasing in any stores. called footaction, said they arent getting them. 

called HOH houston asked for year of the snake info, lady said "yea we got em for saturday. The grey volts right?"

i am more of a in-person cop, not online so idk whatsup w yalls stores
willowbrook FL is getting them

Noob question about the 8's.  I got the Area 72's and have tried them on a couple of times, then I tried on the pythons and the insole is different.  I take it the insole of the pythons are the "lunarlon" and the 72's are the what, +?  That's why NDC is selling the insoles then?  What insoles do the Christmas have?  What is the consensus on which is better?

Im not getting this, which one is the suede and black yots?  http://insider.nike.com/us/calendar/
All 3 are actually dubbed as YOTS

Red Camos -  Port Wine/Pure Platinum-Team Red-Bright Citrus Style# 555035-661, is a regular Nike Basketball Sneaker that wiil come in a regular Kobe Box

Kobe 8 EXT - Black/Black-Metallic SilverStyle# 582554-00, is a NSW release, this one has the actual scales and lasee engraved swoosh?? (not sure)

Kobe 8 EXT - University Red/University Red-Court Purple Style# 582554-600, is a NSW release, this one has the red suede upper and purple outsole

Last edited:
Noob question about the 8's.  I got the Area 72's and have tried them on a couple of times, then I tried on the pythons and the insole is different.  I take it the insole of the pythons are the "lunarlon" and the 72's are the what, +?  That's why NDC is selling the insoles then?  What insoles do the Christmas have?  What is the consensus on which is better?
Yes, all stars have the + insoles with zoom air. Those and the teals are the only pairs that have released so far like that. Every other pair has the lunarlon insoles.

It really depends on personal preference. I like lunar over zoom.

Doesn't specify anything. Just say YOTS. It doesn't mention camos either.
It is the Red Camos... they're originally known as YOTS

the 2 NSW Kobe 8 is actually a pack..

I think that's the difference between the two YOTS kobe release, aside from the price and the fact that the 2 will be NSW release.. 
smile.gif

It is the Red Camos... they're originally known as YOTS

the 2 NSW Kobe 8 is actually a pack..

I think that's the difference between the two YOTS kobe release, aside from the price and the fact that the 2 will be NSW release.. 
smile.gif
All 3 are yots.

Back
Top Bottom