OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nope, but even those who did get hit for custom, it's still comes out below reseller prices, it ain't too bad of a deal at all. Shoe came pretty damn flawless too, I'm so used to getting shoes with minor defects or something. But not these asg area 72 from kickz however, fast shipping considering it's from overseas also. 100% legit I would highly recommend that site. Definitely came in the clutch for these Kobes!

Kickz was even better when they had free shipping for orders over 150€ to the U.S.

Now, not so much.

Kickz was even better when they had free shipping for orders over 150€ to the U.S.

Now, not so much.
Got that free shipping too, just had to thrown in a pair of socks. I saw someone in the previous post who purchased a Tmac Magazine to get it over the spending amount for free shipping lol.

Last edited:
Just found out my kicks order came today! And I got hit with customs, BUT I'm out of the country. Is there a way to pay the fee by phone with UPS? Trying to figure out an alternative.

Cracking is because of flat feet/low arches. All my have done that when I don't out orthos in to walk around casually and stuff. As mentioned, the CF plate takes the majority of pressure exerted when there's no arch.

Last edited:
I am a 30 year old 5'11" 175lb guard and I just balled in my Pythons today (4 games of 5 on 5 full court first to 30) and man it took my feet a while to get used to them. It honestly felt like i was playing in some Nike FREE's at first. The court feel was pretty dang incredible, the ventilation was 8/10. I did however catch myself being very cautious of where i was stepping and not driving through the lane as much. Due to not wanting to tweak my ankle anymore than it has been already. Overall great ball shoe. Right now I still believe my favorites are to ball in this year are the KDV's, Hyperposites, Hyperdunks, and Jordan 2012. But the more i use the KOBE 8 the more i assume i will love them.

I am a 30 year old 5'11" 175lb guard and I just balled in my Pythons today (4 games of 5 on 5 full court first to 30) and man it took my feet a while to get used to them. It honestly felt like i was playing in some Nike FREE's at first. The court feel was pretty dang incredible, the ventilation was 8/10. I did however catch myself being very cautious of where i was stepping and not driving through the lane as much. Due to not wanting to tweak my ankle anymore than it has been already. Overall great ball shoe. Right now I still believe my favorites are to ball in this year are the KDV's, Hyperposites, Hyperdunks, and Jordan 2012. But the more i use the KOBE 8 the more i assume i will love them.
Nice review. Been looking to ball in these. I'm 30, 5'8" 140lbs so I'm a bit lighter on my feet, so lows work well for me. I always thought the kd v was a pure ball shoe, like kd decided I go with full performance. One thing I heard was the ventilation isn't that great. I think the Kobe's will do me just fine. Can't wait to get my pair to hoop in.

Nice review. Been looking to ball in these. I'm 30, 5'8" 140lbs so I'm a bit lighter on my feet, so lows work well for me. I always thought the kd v was a pure ball shoe, like kd decided I go with full performance. One thing I heard was the ventilation isn't that great. I think the Kobe's will do me just fine. Can't wait to get my pair to hoop in.
I think ventilation is so overated. In the 80's and 90's we didn't have such a thing called ventilation in basketball shoes. I think honestly as long as  you wear a moisture wicking sock and the shoe fits you sung and they are laced up tight for heel lockdown and your foot doesn't move around in it. then you will be perfectly fine.

True, for me there have only been a few shoes that had horrible ventilation that caused my feet to heat up. Ventilation is not something I put into consideration when purchasing kicks to hoop in.

Lol ya i was warned.. theyre sitting here in Canada for $179+13% tax.. Too much. I don't care how long it takes, I just want to know that they shipped so my mind is at ease.
So it took about 1 week to get shipping info?
Man, I really got lucky and found a buyer on eBay from Nederlands who put em up for $100 plus $35 for shipping that only took 8 days with a tracking number. So I ended up getting it less than it retails for in the States!

I just want to know when the grey ones drop

I just called my local footlocker and asked about the Easters and boy was she freaking rude!!!!! I asked if they were getting them and if so were they getting a full size run. and she said "i can't give that info" and then hung up on me!!!

Last edited:
True, for me there have only been a few shoes that had horrible ventilation that caused my feet to heat up. Ventilation is not something I put into consideration when purchasing kicks to hoop in.
Wouldn't say that is 100% accurate. I know lots of guys who have horrible foot sweat and also feel their feet getting hot over a couple games. Not saying your wrong but each person deals with different issues.

I made up my mind and I'm going to double up on the red suedes, there is no other shoe on the market that execute the slick suede the way these do, also when I wore them today, I notice that they have a arch feel where your actual arch on your feet is suppose to go, I have flat feet so this made it a tad uncomfortable for the first hour or so

Wouldn't say that is 100% accurate. I know lots of guys who have horrible foot sweat and also feel their feet getting hot over a couple games. Not saying your wrong but each person deals with different issues.
I do agree with you also. Every person is different, my foot does sweat, but prior to putting on socks i always powder it down with foot powder and that seems to help tremendously.

If people are still looking for YOTS's and Supernaturals, pretty much all the sneaker stores in The Shops at Montebello have them. Don't have info on specific sizes left.

Huge shoutout to user "CruzAir13", local guy close to me gave me the heads up of a shop in Providence, SneakerJunkies with the YOTS set, didn't have to pay over-retail. Was an easy retail grab, appreciate the info bro.

Yo all this exotic coloring in the shoes is not life living can u c urself 5yrs from now rockin out with these joints.

mean.gif

dang ... she hit me with the email ....

Me saying, oh I been had those isn't working no more
eyes.gif

"I counted your shoes and do you realize you have 36.. yes I said 36 pairs of shoes on the shelf above your clothes!"

Back
Top Bottom