OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The Sulfur are still plentiful throughout the Chicagoland area. Are people panicking about inventory availability?

Footlocker Palmdale, ca says they have most sizes on sulfurs. People really need to get on that stock locate.

Anyone off hand know of any Footlockers in So Cal in the South Bay/Long Beach/West L.A. areas that still have Sulfurs in stock? Havent really went shoe shopping since last summer due to no money & I have a Birthday discount card to use. Thanks

Biggest Kobe hater around, but somethng about those pythons is making me want to cop. Ive never purchased anything Kobe in my life. Internal struggle
mean.gif
You know you want them 
tongue.gif

My footlocker says they're getting em too, they hardly get anything good.
sounds good, hopefully my local ftl will get them too. some ftl are just trying tp hype up things and do raffles on them. just make them available for evryone to cop.
Anyone off hand know of any Footlockers in So Cal in the South Bay/Long Beach/West L.A. areas that still have Sulfurs in stock? Havent really went shoe shopping since last summer due to no money & I have a Birthday discount card to use. Thanks
was at Lakewood HOH last week and looks like they had more sulfurs, didn't inquire sizing but give them a call.hope this helps.

I posted a pic of the sku a few weeks ago for sulfurs, if you view the pic history of the thread you can find it. I deleted the pic from my phone or is post it.

Edit... Found it. Footlocker sku for sulfurs. Get ya stock locate on y'all. Before its too late.

Last edited:
There still sulfurs out there but not available everywhere. Idk that they will make it to the outlets, maybe b grades.

There still sulfurs out there but not available everywhere. Idk that they will make it to the outlets, maybe b grades.
They'll def make it to outlets. There's probably a lot of spots that are sitting on size runs with no one even inquiring. Just because they're selling in big cities doesn't mean they're selling everywhere.

They'll def make it to outlets. There's probably a lot of spots that are sitting on size runs with no one even inquiring. Just because they're selling in big cities doesn't mean they're selling everywhere.

You got a point but even then its not going be a easy because there might not be a big selection.

You got a point but even then its not going be a easy because there might not be a big selection.
Pretty sure there will be a nice selection as well.... Problem is how long they'll stick around. Bet they'll fly once they hit outlets. Ill def be on the lookout, I'd like to grab a pair for my son.

I'm having a hard time deciding on whether to get the sulfurs with bday coupon now or wait till outlets. I live in the bay area and don't know if I'll get the chance to get it from the outlet.

Pretty sure there will be a nice selection as well.... Problem is how long they'll stick around. Bet they'll fly once they hit outlets. Ill def be on the lookout, I'd like to grab a pair for my son.
cant wait for these to hit the outlets....
happy.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom