OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So are there for sure going to be 3 pairs released in April? cus if there is imma pass on Easters so I can get the pairs being released in April which most likely are the grey upper and the purple fades...
theres 5 pairs of kobe 8s on that paper not just 3...

Purple fades releasing just made my day. Favorite colorway in my favorite Kobe model, will need 3 pairs - one to wear, one to hoop in, and one to keep. Nike, please make this a GR. 

Should be expecting my Port Wines to arrive any time now. I'm in love with the Squadron Green KB8s as well. I need to get my hands on those !

I'm on the fence about the Easters. That review posted didn't help me at all. Maybe because dude was rambling about nothing and the lighting was dark. Just give us the gradients Nike ! ^_^

Purple fades releasing just made my day. Favorite colorway in my favorite Kobe model, will need 3 pairs - one to wear, one to hoop in, and one to keep. Nike, please make this a GR. 

I thought we were just speculating that they cw in april MIGHT be the Gradients?

For those in Atlanta. The new Nike store in lenox has pythons. Blue lights. And supernaturals. Along with a ton of Kobe socks and stuff. Check it out

So 5 pairs releasing in April? W T F??? U gotta be kidding me? looks like no Busg bunny 8s for me I rather get all the kobes then those!
5 pairs are SAID to release its all just speculation Nike can change **** whenever they want, nothing concrete yet

Got my ASGs!!

happy.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Easter's, Inlines, then hopefully my cards can take a break haha.

and then Nike will release an enhanced pic (culturals) or prototype shoe pic (easters)
roll.gif

Man. Nike uses some real good filters on their pics haha. I remember one of my buddies thought that the Culturals were different from the Volts because the Nike released pic the green wasn't as "Volt".

Picked these up about 2 weeks ago but I had it shipped to store so I got it last week. I was able to use the bday coupon on both was it was pretty much free matching socks. 

http://imageshack.us/a/img819/4926/imageklv.jpg

Want to see what other color ways they're going to do. Going to skip out on the Easters as well s the tie dies. Gotta wait and see the purple gradients in person. Who knows if they change the final product like the Easters. 

Easter's have already hit store's stock, they are not changing.

i bought them and the volts on eastbay, but its still waiting for approval.. they said they're waiting for my bank to confirm my details. its taking longer than they said it would.

it it does get all verified, would they have keep the shoes for me? or they ended up selling them?
If you would like us to take a look at your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom