OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wish I jumped on xdr pythons when I had the chance... US version is good enough now.

Zoom rookies
sick.gif
tried a pair on, I'd never buy any of those. I don't care the colorway.
rookies insole very uncomfortable 
mean.gif

Wish I jumped on xdr pythons when I had the chance... US version is good enough now.

Zoom rookies :x tried a pair on, I'd never buy any of those. I don't care the colorway.

I overpaid for a size 12 when i prefer a size 13 :smh:

I got enamored by the full shozoku

At least now I know... :lol:

Zoom rookies
sick.gif
tried a pair on, I'd never buy any of those. I don't care the colorway.
I feel you on the Zoom Rookies. Crazy uncomfortable. Got one pair but their the SC Galaxy version so more a collector's thing anyways. XDR Python's are nice though but I'm happy with my US version.

agree, i didnt like them at first but they are awesome
Meh... I'm not impressed by em. Picked up a pair today for 147 n change for an NTer using the bday coupon. Not my cup of tea.

full shozoku looks so much better to me. Won't make or break a colorway for me, but it's def a plus when they do have it.

Meh... I'm not impressed by em. Picked up a pair today for 147 n change for an NTer using the bday coupon. Not my cup of tea.
full shozoku looks so much better to me. Won't make or break a colorway for me, but it's def a plus when they do have it.
The bottom half of the Shozoku can just be played off as snake fangs if all else fails.

Feel the same way. It's more of a bonus but having xdr soles is a make or break if the pair is gonna be used primarily for ball.

for some reason my gym everyone is either wearing red camo or sulfurs i occasionally see pythons. I havent seen one person ball in the blue lights or BHM though.

Nike really boggling me these days.....  Release better kobes in GC then send us the non shozoku models cuz we have to buy the damn socks... then (i got mine) but the AJ 88 retro cement 3, they push a limited amount here then decide to release in asia and canada.

Nike, just stop doing whatever your doing, take a breath...and............. release purple fades! lol :wink:

Last edited:
Word? Better luck next time, my man. On the other hand, I should go hit up Blends and be like see all this business I just brought you? haha jk.
Great first new account post
'preciate it.
couldnt pull the trigger on them black ext.. something about the heel clip or rather lack of heel clip throws it off (personally) 
mean.gif
 still repped though good looking out
Couldnt really pull the trigger on any of the EXTs.  The red suedes were nice, but I copped the Red Camos instead. and IMO the black ones just look like some orthopedic ref shoes or something.  The gloss is just too much for me.

found a good deal for the asg but i would have to go half a sz down. do u guys think theyll fit?
length wise the 8's are true to size, width wise however, is kind of small so you would go half a size up if you have a wider foot. If you can find a pair of 8's at FTL or where-ever at the size you're thinking of getting those ASG's in, I would try them out so you can get some sort of feel for that size.

found a good deal for the asg but i would have to go half a sz down. do u guys think theyll fit?

How much room do u usually have in the size you usually buy?

Kobe 8's run TTS for me.

I usually buy 13 because I like a little bit extra room.

12.5 fits just right

12 is as absolutely small as i can go

Hope that helps.

[QUOTE name="Some other site"]

The Comets of LA's Westchester High are once again recipients of exclusive Nike Kobe sneakers.

Below is our first look at the 'Away' Westchester Kobe 8 System, featuring a black upper, white heel counter/midsole and red hits on the Swoosh branding, Kobe logos and outsole. Westchester's school logo also adorns the medial sides of the shoe.

As usual, the Westchester PEs aren't expected to hit retail.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom