OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

No luck online and I work until 5pm.
mean.gif

live in canada so online is typically the only way i can get most shoes... wasnt able to snag a pair this morning... my local FTL doesnt really cary **** for shoes...

size 11 easters sat on my FTL cart... just couldn't let my self pull the damn trigger! that yellow spot right smack in the middle.. smh. anyway, hope those who really wanted them got them..

Just got to FTL only 3 people waiting with me all for Kobe's too....man, last time I waited outside this FTL was for jordan 18's with a t to match

Missed on Kobe's landed foams wish it was reversed lol now I guess I'll be looking to trade some 11 breds or kd v aunt pearls for em :smh:

Got in line at a local foot locker and there was already about 15-20 people in line. Guy who lined up shortly behind me said only 20 or so pairs available. About an hour before opening, a bunch of other dudes got into the front of the line with the guys already waiting there before. Smh

8am rolls around and hit up Nike store and was luckily able to cop. Did not say a single word to people around me cuz it just did not seem like a good time. Dudes were selling their spots and the shoes as soon as they walked out. As soon as I became about 5 people away from entering the foot locker, staff says Kobe sold out. Store had over 70 white foams and about 40 or so pairs of lebrons and kd each.

Definitely the best release and most demand out of today's release.

Glad I got mine and hope everyone else did too.

The urban store and foot action near by did not get any Kobe's at all. Bananas!

3 more hours until I can pick up my pair from FTL, is it worth it to get two? I was lucky enough to get a reserve, and win a raffle.

Went online struck out... Sigh ... Same ish different toilet ... Sitting in front of champs.. 2nd in line now :smile: must have for me... So glad the indoor mall is open... It's brick outside :smile:

Gl to everyone!

Been lurking on here since the 8's first dropped and picked up Sulfurs. Missed the easters online (still on the waiting in line screen on ndc for the lolz) but pulled the trigger on the red camos on myoslife. They just uploaded a photo as well of the easters, they will have em up soon it seems.

FTL opened up early this morning :stoneface: lucky they had a size 14 left. No 13s or 12s guys sorry couldn't help you out, these are going quick. Picked up the KDs too

So I drive to my store and to my surprised its a line and no more shoes. No luck on NDC but I kept refreshing my 9.5 For idk how many minutes but I got through. I put the gift box cause I don't want no damb bag. I got through but didn't expect to be this crazy smh.

EDIT: got through footlocker.

Last edited:
So I drive to my store and to my surprised its a line and no more shoes. No luck on NDC but I kept refreshing my 9.5 For idk how many minutes but I got through. I put the gift box cause I don't want no damb bag. I got through but didn't expect to be this crazy smh.
NDC doesn't ship in bags.

Man, WTF?  Literally slept on these.  Every one was saying these were a GR and were going to be plentiful.  Now I wake up and they are all sold out online?  Damn.  All I can do is laugh now.  Hopefully I can snag a pair for under $200...

Back
Top Bottom