OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

ups guy came by 
nthat.gif

lighting effect courtesy of the sun shinning through my turtle's tank 

for some reason i always thought the kobe logo was called a "sheath" i could be wrong but didnt it used to be called that. when i read for shozoku i didnt know what it was but it wasnt hard to figure out.

So I came home to my Easters from NDC all excited. Pull them out and first thing I see....
:smh: :smh: :x

Didn't know Kobe's came with a side of glue goop. How does this make it past QC!? Honestly more than an inch and half an inch thick!

The shoe itself though is :smokin. I had to bust out the blow dryer and tweezer to peel this crap off. I also have another pair on the way so I wasn't too mad :D.

you think they honestly sit there and inspect every single shoe :lol:

If he's at $180 he'll get rid of them for $170....I bet he really wanted $250 and now just "wants them gone"...the $10 isn't much but it's just the principle lol
the guy has to be losing money, usually about $150 after tax. if through ebay and paypal its about 20% of the sale which is around $35. guys already $5 in the hole at $180. These guys on Ebay must get some great deals on there shoes in order to make any kind of decent profit.

Is there any safe way to buy off craigslist to guarantee getting the product or is it mostly a meet up and "same time, I dont know you, same time" type of transaction.

Is there any safe way to buy off craigslist to guarantee getting the product or is it mostly a meet up and "same time, I dont know you, same time" type of transaction.
usually cl is meet up. try to meet up at a public place or in front of a police station and alwys take somebody with you

Last edited:

I personally like Starbucks. I bring the comp sometimes, get some coffee, and chill out about 10 mins before they get there.

A local footlocker has the easters in a size 13. Not sure if I should buy the 13 because I heard kobes run small so I would probably need a 14.
On top of that, the footlocker employee over the phone said that you have to buy a nike apparel item along with them and that you can't buy them alone.
I have heard shoe palace does this too but I'm a little surprised since this is a footlocker.

A local footlocker has the easters in a size 13. Not sure if I should buy the 13 because I heard kobes run small so I would probably need a 14.
On top of that, the footlocker employee over the phone said that you have to buy a nike apparel item along with them and that you can't buy them alone.
I have heard shoe palace does this too but I'm a little surprised since this is a footlocker.
Thats ridiculous. 150 isnt enough to spend at once? you have to buy a piece of **** t shirt that once washed doesnt fit anymore? wow. sad.

Yeah that doesn't sound right, and I believe is not technically allowed by Nike. Mom and pop shops/boutiques usually try to get away with that but definitely not a corporation.

Last edited:
The 8s are pretty true to size...

If you want them, go in and ask for the shoes. If they try to pull that ****, get their name and there's a survey on the receipt. Call the survey and let them know what happened.

The 8's do not fit true to size! I have been a size 11 in every Kobe, I got the Kobe 8's in size 11 and they were too small!

Back
Top Bottom