OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Only resellers will gain on these program, because they buy all the damn shoes 
mad.gif
WOW!!! think about that statement if they are buying the restocks don't you think they are the same ones buying up all the initial releases.

Loyalty program will never work.

Then do pics make the BHM UPPER look silver or is it look reddish?  Is it a crappy camera? RUVilla's look red, so do Flightclub; don't want fakes
041836_1_p.jpg
Anyone who ordered from Villa, are they real? is the upper silver or red? HEELLLPPP PLEASE!!

^^^Villa's Pic

can't be that difficult for vanessa bryant to get shoes in her size :nerd:

Yep, LadyKB24 probably has a Nike shipment dropped of at the house every week of various upcoming shoes and apparel for Kobe, her, the kids, the housekeeper, the chef and whoever else they want to get stuff...

Just a small perk of being married to one of the all time greats... :smokin

Last edited:
I should have pulled the trigger on the asg that restocked but .. i opted not to since i got the 13s and shaq attaqs today

I'd love another nice Del Sol CW aside from the Sulfur. POP IV or Lightbulb VI inspired would be nice. Just wishin on a star at this point. I hope the Lake Show can even get in the playoffs.

Wish I had the game here in Wyoming, they better make the playoffs or I pry won't even watch this years.

On another note with these random restocks catching my wallet I'm gonna have to sell mor J's. Just sold my Thunder IV's about to sell my DB 9's now so I have money for fades

Last edited:
Wish I had the game here in Wyoming, they better make the playoffs or I pry won't even watch this years.

On another note with these random restocks catching my wallet I'm gonna have to sell mor J's. Just sold my Thunder IV's about to sell my DB 9's now so I have money for fades
nbaliveonline.com

can watch every game

And it's sad man........
Kobe's having a great year on the court and his sig is the favorite of the big 3 this year. It's a shame the Lakers suck so bad. Playoffs or not, I don't believe the Lakers can beat any of the teams in the West. Kobe should be in the MVP runnings.

And it's sad man........
Kobe's having a great year on the court and his sig is the favorite of the big 3 this year. It's a shame the Lakers suck so bad. Playoffs or not, I don't believe the Lakers can beat any of the teams in the West. Kobe should be in the MVP runnings.
if they get in they have a shot, especially if they draw SA rather than OKC

that being said if they lose tonight they wont get in

and we always lose in pdx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom