OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

You can always book a flight to Paris if you missed any Kobes. I just got back and saw nothing but heat on the shelves - (Not showing in the pics are Pythons and Sulfur) I have plenty of pics of heat just sitting - Plus from what I saw Europe is all about Blazers and Air Maxes -
You ain't lying, Easters are still sitting on Nike.com UK as well as Lebron ASG's. People over there aren't as huge into the shoes like over here

You can always book a flight to Paris if you missed any Kobes. I just got back and saw nothing but heat on the shelves - (Not showing in the pics are Pythons and Sulfur) I have plenty of pics of heat just sitting - Plus from what I saw Europe is all about Blazers and Air Maxes -

what was the retail on kobes and also which exact store?

Nike should seriously allow US buyers to buy stock from over there once it sits for a certain amount of time...

So apparently Lebron Elites will be on iD so maybe Kobe Elites will be on iD as well? If they are I can see Nike put solid uppers on it then. It just makes sense since two of what we saw has solid upper. Am I thapointguy or what? :lol:

This.
Europe loves their Trainers. Majority of the stuff we look for rots over there.

Wow... I hope that's not the new options that were mentioned... I've been holding off on making one for better options.

Bet the price will be :x

Wow... I hope that's not the new options that were mentioned... I've been holding off on making one for better options.

Bet the price will be :x

this, ID never come down in price.... If that is new option ill probably just end up getting chaos cw then...

So apparently Lebron Elites will be on iD so maybe Kobe Elites will be on iD as well? If they are I can see Nike put solid uppers on it then. It just makes sense since two of what we saw has solid upper. Am I thapointguy or what? :lol:

If the LeBron Elite iDs are supposed to be $300, how much would the Kobe Elite iD retail for? $240?

That would be steep just to have a solid upper (Nike, PLEASE put the solid upper option on the regular 8s).

Bet the price will be
sick.gif
with cali taxes final price would be around $260 
sick.gif
 nah im good not worth it especially with the 5 week wait im good... i aint got the patience and for that price ill search for some BHMs

Last edited:
Nike should seriously allow US buyers to buy stock from over there once it sits for a certain amount of time...

Was honestly thinkin about that today at work

U nailed it

It would be mass hysteria tho IMO if those flood gates got opened

Those stores over there would be completely out of inventory by the time we got done with them :evil:

Last edited:
Was honestly thinkin about that today at work

U nailed it

It would be mass hysteria tho IMO if those flood gates got opened

Those stores over there would be completely out of inventory by the time we got done with them
devil.gif
^ every time I see a GC edition of the sulfurs and bhm's I get this sick sick feeling in my stomach knowing how much more badass that little shozoku is on the back. I hope nike has a huge back order of socks just sitting there burning a hole in THEIR pocket for a change.

Last edited:
^^exactly... This was the 3rd release of bhms, all stars, and 88 3s.

I heard they're doing this to battle resellers... How so? If resellers gobble up all the restocks, or if the people that want the shoes already paid resell, they're not going to want to buy another in most cases.
If people learn to anticipate restocks, they will stop paying resell prices. Resellers will end up sitting on shoes and eventually dump them at retail or less. Eventually they will get tired of it and abandon the resell game.

When I was in London last summer the NikeTown had all the heat that sold out here in minutes haha. Ad yeah, they love the Blazers over there and lots just wear indoor soccer shoes if they're not wearing "trainers" or running shoes. Basketball shoes there are hardly ever seen. Nobody rocks them casually like people would here, bring that ish over here Nike!!

^ every time I see a GC edition of the sulfurs and bhm's I get this sick sick feeling in my stomach knowing how much more badass that little shozoku is on the back. I hope nike has a huge back order of socks just sitting there burning a hole in THEIR pocket for a change.

I thought about that tday as well after I snagged the sulfurs off JJ

Was looking at the half shozoku hard at wrk tday, actually trippin cuz my pythons and camos:red have the full john goin on and these dont

Water under a bridge tho, had to come to terms with it

Overall just glad the hunt/wait is over

I keep looking at these damn Easters tho, trying to make myself like them, even when I see nice pics on here, but I just cant bring myself to like them like that

So I must part ways with them smh

I don't see how you guys justify the price of the Kobe's. has to the be cheapest to make of Kobe line. Engineered mesh and foam lunar cushion. Shoe feels cheap!

I jumped on the NDC restock earlier this week & purchased some volts as a gift for my sister-in-law. Just got an email that my order was cancelled due to "availability". Hopefully this didn't happen to anyone else. Pretty damn annoying. Thought I was golden. Please keep us posted of any word on these. Size 7.5 Thanks in advance!

that would piss me off.. shouldn't need to pay elite prices to have a solid upper.

They are the most durable so far for me. No show of wear on the upper at all and breathable at the same time. Don't really care how cheap that is, cause they feel the best out of the others I've played in...

Back
Top Bottom