OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

any info on the pink kobe? only info I found was the name kobe 8 Mambacurial ...

I'm not big on Elite socks at all, but I copped a pair of the court purple ones to go with the fades today at Champs in Baybrook. Also got to check out the Superhero Elite Kobe 8's.............no likey these Nike's. definitely not in that colorway.

U tryin to find out info for your girl or your daughter I hope

And as ugly as they are I dont see why any info is needed on them anway :rolleyes

actually im asking for myself.. I own a few pair indoor soccer shoes and now that nike mixed one with a kobe midsole/outsole and heel clip I am very interested... No offence but you don't have to wear it... I do..... anybody with info please feel free to share

actually im asking for myself.. I own a few pair indoor soccer shoes and now that nike mixed one with a kobe midsole/outsole and heel clip I am very interested... No offence but you don't have to wear it... I do..... anybody with info please feel free to share

None taken

Just dont see why you'd wanna bend it like Beckham in those

But of course, to each theys own

This video shows that the insole is zoom heel with cushlon.. and earlier in this thread there were pics with an insole with zoom bags in the heel and forefoot? Disappointed that it isn't zoom + lunarlon.  

Last edited:
Looks like my hunt for BHMs may finally be over. Not gonna believe it until I have them in hand, though. Very few throwaway Jordans left to sell so I may just have to budget the hit into next month's shoe money. Early bday gift. :lol:

Last edited:
before I hated the Elites. Now I'm thinking if I should get them just for the zoom insole alone. then sell the shoe
without the insole. hmmmm... (don't like the orthotic ready from Nike)

honestly i think most people liked them but not the $200 tag attached to it... definitely will be considering copping...

before I hated the Elites. Now I'm thinking if I should get them just for the zoom insole alone. then sell the shoe
without the insole. hmmmm... (don't like the orthotic ready from Nike)

if you like the supernaturals cw, the elites look like they have the same Nike+ zoom heel insole.

I'm not feelin the elite cws. I'm thinking of finding some sulfurs and dyeing the upper black like someone posted in here earlier.

I have a buddy interning in Japan. He says he can make trips to Tokyo if need be

Does anyone know any spots over there? Id love to pick up some 8s if they are sitting. I know Kobes bigger in Asia, but not sure about Japan specifically.

THANKS

============================================================

I would suggest to ask him to check www.rakuten.co.jp (japanese site) and do a search "zoom kobe 8".

Checked some easters, sulphur, python, blue lights and YOTS a while ago.

Prices are usually, 20% off retail and some stores offer midweek/weekend sale and

he might get additional 2K yen OFF on top of the 20% off price.

Some online stores usually offer free delivery and COD.

Good luck.

Last edited:
I have a buddy interning in Japan. He says he can make trips to Tokyo if need be

Does anyone know any spots over there? Id love to pick up some 8s if they are sitting. I know Kobes bigger in Asia, but not sure about Japan specifically.

THANKS

============================================================

I would suggest to ask him to check www.rakuten.co.jp (japanese site) and do a search "zoom kobe 8".
Checked some easters, sulphur, python, blue lights and YOTS a while ago.
Prices are usually, 20% off retail and some stores offer midweek/weekend sale and
he might get additional 2K yen OFF on top of the 20% off price.
Some online stores usually offer free delivery and COD.
Good luck.

prices are higher in asia esp japan , china, etc. i think most of basketball shoes still sitting on jp retailer well basket is not big in japan though

my 2 cents on the fades hype.

a. it's an attractive cw. otherwise wouldn't be discussin it n 'ill get 2' is sometimes just cuz of cw but I think some are latchin on cuz it's easy to make claims on a msg board you don't have to back up.

but.. I think there's more to it.

every cw of the 8s have stood out in most sizes pretty quick, which obvi tipped off resellers. then, after we thought easters would be easy I think ev 1 is paranoid and a lotta folks who might be on the fence are on the 'cop first, decide if you like it later'

who it kinda sux for imho, is people like me who are still on the fence (gotta see that toe in person) but in the hype that might be a pain in the *** to find em on display early or hunt em down at a moon n pop... luckily gr kobes dont seem to fly in Boston as much. so for someone like me I may have to cop before I know that ill wanna keep it, n that's kinda crazy if you ask me.

Last edited:
I gotta see the fades in person they are really dope it shouldn't be a problem anyway since Kobes don't sell as fast in my area

I was just at HOH Cherry Hill NJ, they got some Sulfurs there. Size 8 on display, I'm not sure what they had in the back.

Jeez

The hunt is over

Ordered my Sulfurs thru FA tday

Got a real tracking #

Lemme catch James Jazz on the street

Im jackin errthang out the backpack

#skimaskway

Last edited:
^^lol #skimaskway

I'm itchin for a new pair of 8's. No releases since Easters. I think Nike deserves a big C'MON SON for not releasing anything for almost a month.

Don't you know there's fiends out here lol

^^lol #skimaskway

I'm itchin for a new pair of 8's. No releases since Easters. I think Nike deserves a big C'MON SON for not releasing anything for almost a month.

Don't you know there's fiends out here lol
Haha jeeze my man-- cherish the break on your wallet for a couple of weeks. they'll be sure to take your $$ soon with the elite pairs/purple fades/slurpees

Back
Top Bottom