OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

easy pass for me, not keen on a green shoe..

i lke the black elites, but i got last years and already a black kobe shoe.. we'll see what happens. Running out of space for my shoes.

Definitely not sold out everywhere....just walked in my local FTL and put them on and make a decision. Speckle still bothering me but its a nice shoe. Great color.

It was too easy so I bought them. I won $300 playing cards yesterday so I'm not gunna feel the $200 price tag lol

It's a shame Westbrook got injured because he's the one that should be rocking the Ninja Turtles colorway.

(I'm joking but I am heartbroken that Westbrook is out as is every bball fan I'm sure)
Insole of the kids size Superheros.
Woulda been nice on men sizes too
Nike knows that we're too old and over the hill to be that one in a million.

They look a helluva lot better than the Supernaturals. And I'm starting to think they even look better than the Christmas 8's.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Westfield Topanga mall in CA has one pair of size 11 Easters left, they restocked yesterday.

Northland mall in Southfield MI got a restock of almost the same huge NDC restock (minus a couple Kobe's) from a few weeks ago. Seen a girl who works there at my local FTL and she said it was unannounced and some things still sitting.

It's nice seeing all these restocks. Even if its stuff you don't want. Could slow down the resellers a little bit.

It's a shame Westbrook got injured because he's the one that should be rocking the Ninja Turtles colorway.
(I'm joking but I am heartbroken that Westbrook is out as is every bball fan I'm sure)

Nike knows that we're too old and over the hill to be that one in a million.
But not too old to buy superhero themed shoes? Odd....

Release is pissing me off now...

Checked out this morning, but saw em sitting. Canceled my order to try and get on discount later today... Added to cart again before going back to sleep.

Woke up, still in my cart... Removed from my cart to make sure I went through ebates, then sold out even tho it shows all sizes.

Called my footlocker to see if they have my 13... Just sold it.

I haven't spent this much on a shoe this year, and I don't want/need them that bad to pay 218 after tax.

Damnit... Shoulda just went through with my order this morning >: >:

Anyone have any luck copping the Elites with the FTL B-day $25 off $100 coupon? Thinking about copping but only with the coupon.

Anyone have any luck copping the Elites with the FTL B-day $25 off $100 coupon? Thinking about copping but only with the coupon.

both FTL I went to said I would have been able to cop with the bday coupon, however.....they both did reserve tickets and raffles so I wasn't able to cop through FTL. Now I have a bday coupon that I'll have to use on something else before the 7th |I

went to my local FTL this am to see them in person. mgr told me I can use Bday coupon and still didn't copped them, their just not for me. Hopefully evryone who wanted them got them except for the resellers.

not sure if it's correct but Eastbay/NDC still showing fsr on these
ohwell.gif
 was able to add a sz 11 on both sites

Just called FTL and they advised that they'll be accepting the 20% military discount on these.

Northland mall in Southfield MI got a restock of almost the same huge NDC restock (minus a couple Kobe's) from a few weeks ago. Seen a girl who works there at my local FTL and she said it was unannounced and some things still sitting.

It's nice seeing all these restocks. Even if its stuff you don't want. Could slow down the resellers a little bit.
I see/hear "restock" and my eyes light up. Did you notice if there were any Xmas, BHM, or ASG in that restock?

are the greatest shoes ever or something? how da hell is an ugly and expensive CW selling out?

wow

Went to one FTL and they didn't get anything from the Pack. Just had the orange Lebron lows :x I'll just look at the pics here.

Back
Top Bottom