OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Stadium Grey/Metallic Silver-Tour Yellow 8s are crazyy, I'm definitely gonna try to get those, now they just need to release the Amnesty 8s and that silver with purple sole ones. 

Most likely it's the clear sole. I would email them to confirm if you're paying that much thinking it's the yellow sole and end up getting the clear sole.
GCs wouldnt have clear sole though theyd have a same outsole shade of the color but wouldnt be translucent like the Xmas US relase vs. the Xmas GC release

It's good to have friends overseas. A good friend if mine just sent me my pair of Fades since they're already out in Okinawa. I hope to get them this week!

stadium grey/metallic-silver tour yellow.. I really think these are the slurpees.. They are even listed as "outdoor" I'm assuming XDR? They say outdoor on NDC release calendar ..

dudes paying more than retail to have a few days early?

I dont see these being very hard to get....

dudes paying more than retail to have a few days early?

I dont see these being very hard to get....

My friend paid retail ($160) with the ¥ to $ rate right now. I didn't even have to pay him. He said to consider it an early birthday gift! Haha yeah buddy!

You can get the Purp fades for ~160 shipped to the US.  That's probably the cost of ordering in the US on RD with Tax and shipping.

Obviously NDC has free shipping, so pretty much paying for them early and won't have to wake-up on RD to secure for an extra ~$13.

Some will strikeout on NDC, then it gets interesting.  You could pay the extra and not worry about that situation and potentially have them early.

Or some smaller shop might charge you $15 to ship and you're right there.

You can get the Purp fades for ~160 shipped to the US.  That's probably the cost of ordering in the US on RD with Tax and shipping.
Obviously NDC has free shipping, so pretty much paying for them early and won't have to wake-up on RD to secure for an extra ~$13.
Some will strikeout on NDC, then it gets interesting.  You could pay the extra and not worry about that situation and potentially have them early.

In most cases I dont like paying anything over retail to get a week or 2 early, but in this case I love the fades and Id be ok with paying $160 shipped for them early.

thats only 6 and change for me living in cali, even with free shipping from ndc.

Id do that.

Back
Top Bottom