OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I got something like the USA promos coming from iD, if they look like what I think they will look like, judging by the pics, they should suffice :smokin

Yup, got the dreaded email from Richards. What a **** !  They ain't getting any business from me in the future 
ohwell.gif
lol . yeah they're d***s for sure

any hoopers try different insoles for the kobe 8s? i like the lunar but it bottoms out way to fast vs the kobe vi with zoom air which held up for a long time
this is the only downfall for kobe 8.  for $150 to be having to switch out insoles, kinda lame.  as comfy as Lunarlon is, i kind of hope they switch back to zoom air for longevity of the shoe for those of us that do ball in these.

this is the only downfall for kobe 8.  for $150 to be having to switch out insoles, kinda lame.  as comfy as Lunarlon is, i kind of hope they switch back to zoom air for longevity of the shoe for those of us that do ball in these.
If you can find someone willing to sell you the Jordan 2012 Fly Around insoles or look in your nearest Nike outlets for the pack, you might get lucky to get it around 60-100. I've posted before that I use the Fly Around and Fly Over and they work perfectly with the Kobe 8's. Much more sturdier than the Lunarlons for the people that ball. IMO Lunarlons are meant for joggers/runners and not for explosive sports that requires cutting and jumping like basketball or cross training.

If you can find someone willing to sell you the Jordan 2012 Fly Around insoles or look in your nearest Nike outlets for the pack, you might get lucky to get it around 60-100. I've posted before that I use the Fly Around and Fly Over and they work perfectly with the Kobe 8's. Much more sturdier than the Lunarlons for the people that ball. IMO Lunarlons are meant for joggers/runners and not for explosive sports that requires cutting and jumping like basketball or cross training.
thanks for the tip.  ill def keep a look out and appreciate the suggestion.  The real problem is even if I get lucky and get those up for $60.  that means i spent about $200 for a shoe to ball.  that's just a bit too much for me.    some of us are ballin on a budget!

Wow,feel bad for those who got that email from D****. So messed up.Its like you have to order withing 10 mins of the link going live.

^^^seller probably got them at the employee store or something.

Def a sleeper pair IMO. If can be had for less than retail, I'd say jump on it.

I paid 240 shpipped for my mambacurials on ebay 10.5. I might have over spent. But im glad I got em. They arrived In 2 days

Last edited:
That's not too bad. Some people paid that much, even more on bhm and x'mas weeks after the release. At least you can floss them for a few weeks to get your money's worth.

Back
Top Bottom