OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

dont think this particular pic has been posted

I think that is the same print on the pink pair that is in an Asian store with the superheroes, and mambacurials

Feigning for the black gold elitesssssss. And btw, I got the superheroes under retail for 140 on ebay from a seller who was in the military and he threw in the matching elite drifit crew socks for free. I got mad lucky as hell on this deal.
B]

Cant wait for a release date on mambacurials. Im reLly enjoying the soccer influence on some recent releases. I love the sleek designs and colors of football cleats. Cant believe were getting a fusion of both sports.

Cant wait for a release date on mambacurials. Im reLly enjoying the soccer influence on some recent releases. I love the sleek designs and colors of football cleats. Cant believe were getting a fusion of both sports.
RD is 6/7 nike announced it last week

Feigning for the black gold elitesssssss. And btw, I got the superheroes under retail for 140 on ebay from a seller who was in the military and he threw in the matching elite drifit crew socks for free. I got mad lucky as hell on this deal.
B]

Only had the restock of volts, fades, and superheroes. Dude said they are getting more restocks but didn't know which cw's specifically. I think imma go back and get the kobe sleeveless tank top so ill double check and if I find out ill let you know bruh

Much appreciated man.

hold the phone...mambacurials are dropping stateside?? lemme know before I drop this 280 for them.

the homes aren't on the footlocker launch locator, only the venice beaches. also I went into HOH this weekend and they already had in the VB, he said nothing about the homes releasing too.

well, bron xi and kd vi pics have surfaced.

think its safe to say it'll be another 3 months till we see kobe ix's... lol

Hello guys, I just want to ask which nike socks are btter with kobe 8? Low cut or quarter or half? Appreciate any help. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom