OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm just gonna give this MC release my all. If I get them I get them. If not....hopefully they do a restock! Lol

Can someone school me on how the raffles work? Say I pick up a ticket, and I win. How long do they hold my pair?

MCs gonna be hard to get. Almost four pages of names when I signed up and the lady at the register gave me the look like I had already lost the raffle.

i actually like how the red snakes look in these pics, but still hate the color choice for the sole

Just got the elites on DSG with the 20% off promo code since they cancelled my order on the VB's. I had a $50 gift card on top of this so I ended up getting them for a grand total of $145.24.... actually made it like a normal release. 

i actually like how the red snakes look in these pics, but still hate the color choice for the sole
thanks for posting saw this earlier and was like WOOH much better than VB's or purple fades to me(never been a fan)

That orange sole goes with the upper of the shoe and the laces make the whole thing work. better than the blitz? i dont know

But these joints POP.

Red Snakes look much better in those pics, still not a big fan of the orange sole. Chances are ill cop, though, just cause I love the 8 so much.

Last edited:
Always found it interesting when certain shoes sit at overseas Nike stores.

Taken about 10 minutes ago. FSR available. They've apparently been sitting there for 5 days now. Granted the retail price is around 230 in China. 

Last edited:
oh and got my first 13.5 kobe 8...

so difficult to find my true true size. 13's a little bit too snug, 14s a little bit too roomy, but the 13.5s are jjjjuuuuuust right
smokin.gif

Damn....

13.5 is also my true size, 13 feels good but I know that 13.5 would be perfect. Too bad they rarely make em.

Can I ask what you copped and from where?
i dont think they rarely make them, i think they dont make a lot of them tho, ive never seen a 13.5 in store, you gotta order those online

Back
Top Bottom