OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I bought these planning to rock casually, but just couldn't resist. Un-DS'ed and balled in them last night with the Kobe 2 era shorts.

Last edited:
Hopefully it's not as hard to pick up the MC's as it seems, I think my HOH is doing fcfs, but the hype for Kobe's are at an all time high in my area.

Top 5:

1) Mambacurial

2) Christmas

3) BHM

4) Sulfurs

5) Fades

Hopefully it's not as hard to pick up the MC's as it seems, I think my HOH is doing fcfs, but the hype for Kobe's are at an all time high in my area.
Top 5:
1) Mambacurial
2) Christmas
3) BHM
4) Sulfurs
5) Fades

seems like only 2 spots in Bmore getting these and that's both HoH locations so I have to hope that less than 4 people get there for me so I can get my size when I get off work :lol:

[quote name ="aletor123" url="/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread-mc-6-7/45510#post_18044033"]If you sign up for the gold membership club at eastbay they give you 25% off I ended getting the black and gold for 160[/quote]Technically you're still paying $180, but the free shipping is a nice perk. If only they didn't toss half of your orders into that bag of death.

Mambacurials, everyone just loves it, it almost feels like the Christmas release all over again. Xmas lights is the #1 most liked colorway on this forum by majority of votes, but it was released during a time where there wasn't that much hype surrounding the 8's yet.  I feel like hype only started picking up around the Easters release.  BHM, I feel like the only reason why this is liked is because it was so hard to get and now most pairs are dried up and resale value is sky high.  Pythons look a lot better than the BHM to me.  My beated Pythons look so good, this is a sneaker you can beat to death and it looks even better with age.  The Sulfurs, is another sneaker that I feel is popular because Kobe practically wore these the whole season the most. And last but not least the Purple fades, it's pretty much everyone's favorite solid colorway.  when you think of colorways like Red, Blue, Pythons and then Purple Fades, you automatically just label it above them.  Thumbs up if you agree with some of my bullet points.

Last edited:
TOP 5

1) Python - A shoe that can be dirtied... gotta LOVE it

2) Blue Lights - Sky Blue to match the Summer Blue Sky

3) Superheros - They hurt eyes They are kyrptonite

4) XMAS

5) MambaCurials

I was at my HOH putting in my raffle ticket and actually got to try it on yesterday.  DAYUM!!!!!  I'm gonna be bummed if I miss this one.

since you can use the discount codes for the elitres, you think you'll be able to use them for the upcoming releases of the kobe 8s?

Do you guys really have to quote the picture 3 times?

I know right? :rofl:

cracked me up my dude. exactly my thoughts too.

C'mon CS... :smh:

You just used that SAME picture, on 2 seperate posts, that were only a few posts apart...on the same exact page...to say the exact same thing.

If all that pic quoting really cracks you up, delete one of your posts and you won't have to see that pic so many times... :rolleyes

pretty sure it was only an elite thing being as theyre $220 so they figured might aswell sell em a little discounted now then wait a month later when theyll need to cut the price more

Good Im passing on the mabacurials cuz since what's gonna happen with the TLO thing at best will be that ill be able to secure them in my cart and process the order only to get a email 3 hrs later that says my orders been cancelled.

That within that time frame of me thinking of having them could have been spent goin to a HoH and maybe getting a pair that way.

in other words

All hopes are dashed

Mambacurials, everyone just loves it, it almost feels like the Christmas release all over again. Xmas lights is the #1 most liked colorway on this forum by majority of votes, but it was released during a time where there wasn't that much hype surrounding the 8's yet.  I feel like hype only started picking up around the Easters release.  BHM, I feel like the only reason why this is liked is because it was so hard to get and now most pairs are dried up and resale value is sky high.  Pythons look a lot better than the BHM to me.  My beated Pythons look so good, this is a sneaker you can beat to death and it looks even better with age.  The Sulfurs, is another sneaker that I feel is popular because Kobe practically wore these the whole season the most. And last but not least the Purple fades, it's pretty much everyone's favorite solid colorway.  when you think of colorways like Red, Blue, Pythons and then Purple Fades, you automatically just label it above them.  Thumbs up if you agree with some of my bullet points.

Weren't you the same dude saying BHMs are more sought after than Xmas till I brought up the point about not much hype being around the early release date? Just wondering cause you sing a different tune every week I feel like.

And asking for a thumbs up is just all sorts of pathetic lol. Hopefully someone gives you one so you can get your e-props and call it a day...

Weren't you the same dude saying BHMs are more sought after than Xmas till I brought up the point about not much hype being around the early release date? Just wondering cause you sing a different tune every week I feel like.

And asking for a thumbs up is just all sorts of pathetic lol. Hopefully someone gives you one so you can get your e-props and call it a day...
Just because I said BHM's are more sought after than the Xmas doesn't mean I like it.  It's because they just are. BHM's were way more limited than Xmas and sold out on NDC within seconds and hardly anyone could even add it to their cart.  Compared to the Xmas lights, which I copped from NDC back in December on RD, actually had a FSR for a hot minute.  I remember checking after my order was completed and sizes slowly started going away.  Exactly like how the Sulfurs were that sat in stores back in December, I even tried them on for the first time at FTL.  But decided to pass because I didn't like Yellow/Black colors.  Now everyone is thirsty for a pair of Sulfurs because of the hype.  I think the BHM colorway is Bottom 5 on my list. I judge them based on looks not on hype or availability/limited/hyperstrike/quickstrike. I think the Mambacurials and Purple Platinum Playoffs also look a lot better than the BHM's besides just the Pythons. 

Last edited:
Is anyone in the SoCal area familiar with Footlocker/HoH in South Coast Plaza Mall, Costa Mesa? Is it
usually raffle, does it draw really high crowds and any chance they do fcfs..

of course I'll be calling tomorrow but wanted to get some experienced advice on the matter

Raffle bro...

Check footlocker unlocked

Back
Top Bottom