OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^^^ u sure u referring to the right pink shoe. The mambacurials are different from the pink gs shoe.

Litearlly amazed that so many people are that high on the MCs. Decent shoe and all, I won't be copping, but to see some of you put it above xmas, bhm, and even easters is shocking to me.

For me, personally they are higher on my list than all you named. Honestly The MC's are my favorite Kobe 8 as I am a soccer play. Being as I love the design of the 8, but to combine it with the mercurial makes it even better.

no, in past releases the dm's came later. Then again I've never won. Im just going by what others have posted on here....

Most Nike stores use automated system now, so if you get in, you will receive a confirmation within a minute or two of your DM.
so basically its rigged? I just happened to be on twitter at the exact time the link went out. Got my DM in within 30 sec-1 minute.

Most Nike stores use automated system now, so if you get in, you will receive a confirmation within a minute or two of your DM.
so basically its rigged? I just happened to be on twitter at the exact time the link went out. Got my DM in within 30 sec-1 minute.

It's safe to say that not all pairs in the store are available to the general public. I've heard of multiple locations that have shady dealings.

Back
Top Bottom