OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

How is the fit on the ext suede compared to the regular kobe 8s I wear a sz 10 in the regular kobes

thanks for the infos man.. mine shipped on the 11th according to them. lucky you got yours earlier than everybody else. losing patience now more than ever lol

will wait for pics man, if you can post them here.. pls include their packaging. thanks
I work in a high rise building so it takes a minute to get to my car.  Only snapped a few pics and it was dark in the parking garage, but I'll run down in a few and get some better pictures.  You can see the inside of the packaging on the floor to the left.
d9a26db0_MC.jpeg

Last edited:
I work in a high rise building so it takes a minute to get to my car.  Only snapped a few pics and it was dark in the parking garage, but I'll run down in a few and get some better pictures.  You can see the inside of the packaging on the floor to the left.
d9a26db0_MC.jpeg
box seems to be in ok condition.. 24segons, legit! congrats on your MCs man.. hope to get mine soon. will wait for clearer pics

I'm looking to cop a 12-12.5 in those, not easy so far. My Easters came from Lithuania yesterday, awesomeness. Love these joints.
I'm waiting for my Easters to arrive too
ohwell.gif
 ordered it last week since I live in Cali...hopefully to receive it by next week since I heard it take about 2 weeks!

this is probably a fake but I wanted to show people on here. does anyone know about the first shoe in this video. it makes me think it might be the graffitis but who knows

this is probably a fake but I wanted to show people on here. does anyone know about the first shoe in this video. it makes me think it might be the graffitis but who knows

umm i think those are just the ASG kobe 8s under a ultraviolet light lmao 
laugh.gif

the first shoe is the ASG shoe under a blacklight, looks cool under a blacklight but I'm not a big fan of how it looks without it

aww my bad guys im a fool for that one  im just excited for new kobes its my birthday next month and im hoping for a great july release

Last edited:
does anyone ball in the elites blk....I got em and man those things kinda hurt to play ball in was hoping to break em in but after looking inside and having solid plastic in there sucks is there anyway that out or should I just buy a insert for em

does anyone ball in the elites blk....I got em and man those things kinda hurt to play ball in was hoping to break em in but after looking inside and having solid plastic in there sucks is there anyway that out or should I just buy a insert for em
I play in mine and thought they were better for balling than the lunar insoles. The zoom did feel a little stiff when I first started playing, but I think it was mainly me being accustomed to a softer insole. They feel fine/normal now

everyone check your nordstrom racks, i came up on a pair of sulfurs for 69.99 a few days ago. Ironically I have been searching for a pair of sulfurs at footlockers etc for a few weeks now, so i was stoked none the less.

I play in mine and thought they were better for balling than the lunar insoles. The zoom did feel a little stiff when I first started playing, but I think it was mainly me being accustomed to a softer insole. They feel fine/normal now
thanks man I appreciate it I was a little worried at first ill just keep hoopin in them and see how they feel

Back
Top Bottom