OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The checkout lady said they came in a "special orane box" because they were a part if the "special BHm pack" plus with the team based CWS coming up i wanna get most (if not all) of em. I just didnt trust the check out. I dont want b grades either. I like the BHMs but i wanna leave them to people who "love" them. That means an extra 12.5 left over. Youre welcome

we all know you cancelled your order cause you didn't want the orange box....
you don't gotta lie to kick it.

Can't really tell what they look like from that picture above

Just got word that my order from 24segons arrived the other day :pimp: can't wait to wear them

I'm always late. Did they have a 7.5 or 8 left? I don't care what box they come in I though I would keep the all star paper but I threw it in the trash 3 months ago.

KOBE 8 BHM HIT OUTLESTS @ NIKE OUTLET IN BARSTOW!!!

WAS TOLD THEY ACCEPT PHONE ORDERS AND THEY SHIP AS WELL.

(760) 253-2810

DON't KILL ME IF THEY DON'T.. JUST PASSING THE INFO TO YOU GUYS..
Thanks Bro I got the last size, Rep was really extra nice on the phone S/O

Damn I see two sz 13s, wasn't even on here to hit em up
mean.gif

I honestly don't care if they were b grades, they usually have nothing wrong with em I woulda rocked em anyway.

Damn I see two sz 13s, wasn't even on here to hit em up
mean.gif

I honestly don't care if they were b grades, they usually have nothing wrong with em I woulda rocked em anyway.

Might want to call them first thing in the morning and see if they still have pairs left...someone did cancel a 12.5 earlier tonight. Its worth a shot

I'm always late. Did they have a 7.5 or 8 left? I don't care what box they come in I though I would keep the all star paper but I threw it in the trash 3 months ago.

ya, they said they have sz 7.5,8,13,14 left. call tomorrow morning and you should be able to order them. I was busy eating bbq and missed out on my size. damn it.

I think the shoes above should be options for nike id... but man im going to a few outlets tomorrow. Ill post what they got of they have kobes in. Let me know about gradients nt lol

Saw these on my fb newsfeed, solid black uppers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely copping these. I've been waiting for a basic black/grey combo.

Even tho I woulda preferred a black heel cup, they still look good imo. Ill probably switch to black laces also.

Last edited:
damn, the initial pic of the black/reds made them look real good, now not so much. guess i'll use the funds for the blood cells.

I was gonna pass on the black/grey TB(needs a lace swap) but I might catch them all like pokemon. :x Let's see how my funds stack up on release day. One of them gotta go to outlet so we'll see.

The 9 looks like it has a high silohouette like the flyknit chukkas. Too early to judge so i'll reserve judgment for a couple more months or until the leak. :nerd:

Dude really gonna pass up the BHM because of the box, wow. Must not want them that bad. Nobody gonna detect those are b-grades.At least you save yourself +$140. >D

I was just staring at my collection while spending time folding laundry and cleaning the house... but, after close inspection on the tongues, in between the perforations you can see the material they used to get that softness of the tongue.  It's actually just a thin layer of foam.

Orange box, red box, or pink box it shouldn't matter what color it the box is. especially if your saving money and not paying reseller prices.

Back
Top Bottom