OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Opinions wanted: $140 for a pair of black/gold elite 8's..local pickup, and no box(really wanted the box, but would rather save $) vnds. My size is sold out online so i doubt i can order with coupon and instore would still be $180+? Would you guys bite on that?

I'd probably spend a little more and get my shoes in store, but if you want to save money then I'd say go for it. Especially if you plan on wearing them right away.

there def worth it.. kobe 8s are prob the only pair of shoes that dont stay DS.. i wear mine all the time cuz there comfortable 

I definitely plan to wear them..i was trying to swing $125 but they want $140. I will probably just save up a few more $20's and just buy em brand new! Thanks for the input

I definitely plan to wear them..i was trying to swing $125 but they want $140. I will probably just save up a few more $20's and just buy em brand new! Thanks for the input
id take the 140 thats pretty good.. most sites are out of theese so ur gonna have to pay more anywhere unless u wait for the 2 pairs that have yet to be released 

Also, can I get a legit check on these kobe socks...never seen quarter elite kobe socks before. Thanks!

Should I pay 230 for a pair of GC sulfurs? The listing on eBay ended for 220 shipped and now the only place that still has them is the actual kixpress website

Also, can I get a legit check on these kobe socks...never seen quarter elite kobe socks before. Thanks!

i'm positive these are authentic.

these were in stores i want to say about 18months ago...

they also had white/red and black/red lebron quarter elite socks. the kobe ones were harder to track down though imo.

agree but those orenge / yellow pair are HOT.. i think theres only 2 kobe releases left.. the graffiti that come out sat.. and the blue ones that come out in sept

Yeah these are legit just an older version of kobes elite socks I think these came out with the kobe 7s if im not mistaken

:rofl: at the sock legit check haha

And yes they are legit, I have both the black and white pairs, black pair bought at an outlet

Socks were all over the outlets last summer for like 4-5 if I remember correctly.

I'm quite new at ordering shoes online and was wondering if anyone could clue me in on how I would go about ordering a shoe from overseas?  Say I wanted to buy a overseas exclusive, what are the best places of doing so?  With all the sites that specialize in selling fakes, it just seems like it's always a red flag if a seller is international.  Any help/assistance from you guys would be much appreciated.

A reseller in HK is selling the fireworks for about 2k in HKD. That's like 250 USD. :rofl:

You do realize that they retail for 1399 rmb in China, which equates to roughly $230. If that includes international shipping, then that's a steal...

THB knows, they had those quarter cut Kobe socks in black and in white when the VI was on shelves. I picked up a ton of the white ones since I can't stand Nike's crew cut socks. Really nice sock, better than the elites and my favorite for a good while.

Edit: LOL at how many people instantly jumped in to chime in on the sock legit check.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom