OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

do the asg kobe 8s? mine is chipping and apparently they're clear underneath!!!
I've seen a pair on ebay that was beat. IIRC the swoosh had signs of wear. So I guess the ASG swoosh isn't that durable.

The blk elite 8 swoosh looks like a gold mesh that's encased in clear plastic. 

I could care less about how the dude wears it or if he develops arthritis for that matter. It's the fact that the dude kept denying that they were too big when people left and right saw the pictures and called it out. Pics don't lie. And he's chinese using the N word. That ain't cool

Well cuzo actually didn't directly say the n-bomb, he was just quoting a song and even blanked out the actual word. I don't support the use of the word but can't really say much about him being Asian and saying it when there is all the other ethnicities around that say it such as Hispanics, Asians, and so on and including African Americans themselves.

On side note can't wait for the black and gold elites coming in from NDC. I'm passing on these pit vipers and hoping for a laker colorway for us laker fans out here in Cali

Last edited:
Well cuzo actually didn't directly say the n-bomb, he was just quoting a song and even blanked out the actual word. I don't support the use of the word but can't really say much about him being Asian and saying it when there is all the other ethnicities around that say it such as Hispanics, Asians, and so on and including African Americans themselves.

On side note can't wait for the black and gold elites coming in from NDC. I'm passing on these pit vipers and hoping for a laker colorway for us laker fans out here in Cali
He blanked out certain letters in the word because NT filters would've blanked out and censored the entire word and he wanted people to see it. Just cause you got people from other races saying it don't mean its acceptable. That word originates from the black community and that's where it should stay. You could already tell that lame is one of them Malibu's Most Wanted wannabe type dudes who goes around blasting Drake in his lil' rice rocket car paid for by his mommy and daddy all the while screaming "thug life."

Last edited:
Thanks for the input Piston Honda and chiacrack!

Now time to cop the Hollywood Nights jersey to go with the Black Elites :tongue:

This thread is fun

Last edited:
He blanked out certain letters in the word because NT filters would've blanked out and censored the entire word and he wanted people to see it. Just cause you got people from other races saying it don't mean its acceptable. That word originates from the black community and that's where it should stay. You could already tell that lame is one of them Malibu's Most Wanted wannabe type dudes who goes around blasting Drake in his lil' rice rocket car paid for by his mommy and daddy all the while screaming "thug life."

I feel it brotha. But at the same time if black people don't wanna hear it then they shouldn't say it themselves cuz you know people like to pick up on slang especially if it's heard in a like rap song. Like I said I'm not in support of the word or affected by it as I don't say it myself but it's one of those things that will stay as long as the community continues use it

Back to the kobes does anyone know how the fit of the elites are? I usually wear size 10 in the regular 8s

Last edited:
Back to the kobes does anyone know how the fit of the elites are? I usually wear size 10 in the regular 8s
I'm  a sz 10 in both the regular and elites. Some have said that the elites fit a tad tighter, but for me it wasn't anymore snug where a 10.5 would have been better.

them 16 pairs always brought up huh =P yeah i was just recycling a joke about you. hope you didnt mind
not at all......just saying i bought my shoes to ball in.....and wear, they work bot ways for me. I'm not even a fan of Kobe, just love the design and how they feel on the court....

this thread headed in the direction of nearly every Lebron sig thread- .....:smh:

I can pretty much ID one or two and be done with these I think. Was a good run while it lasted

C'mon ik what you saying I have a family and kids to take care of also. We all live different lives. No need to go assaulting people on here claiming you know "90 percent still live in a basement with their parents" that's just rude. But like you some of us do have responsibility. Just calm down homie

I just replied to his snarky response with the same respect he gave me. Dude was trying to make me feel like some kind of chump with his reply. I just told him what was what. Nothing more to it. If the posters of NT who live in their parents' basements are offended, then I sincerely apologize.

:lol:
I love the whole parents basement stuff. Really do. You may be some kind of chump if you can't save $50 a month between now and December if you want to put it that way. Family holding you down B. :lol:

^^
Hey man, I just placed an order of General Tso's with an egg roll on the side. Where's my delivery? Anyone who uses hashtags in everyday conversation should off themselves. 

Can't believe you are still going on with this. It's been days now. Move on. He said his shoes fit fine them let it be.

Also junjdm the N word stuff doesn't belong on the site period.

Last edited:

^^
Hey man, I just placed an order of General Tso's with an egg roll on the side. Where's my delivery? Anyone who uses hashtags in everyday conversation should off themselves. 
Can't believe you are still going on with this. It's been days now. Move on. He said his shoes fit fine them let it be.

Also junjdm the N word stuff doesn't belong on the site period.
Same thing with DreamTeamUSA's remark....that's basically the same thing with the N word stuff. Stop it right here. I could care less what people are wearing, big, small, bright, dark..........back to Kobe shoes

Man. Enough with the Kiddy BS... Back to KOBE 8 Talk!

With that said, this shot is from the Barbershop last week... UNDS'd my Sulfur's that day after they arrived, just in time for my trip to the Chi w/ Wifey & friends that weekend. 
happy.gif

Dead serious..... I've probably rocked these bad boys atleast 5-6 times since then, which is more than I have w/ my Fades, SuperNat's, Easter's & VB's that I've had for months! 

INSTANT FAVORITE.  I don't really believe in doubling up, but I might eventually double up on these & Fades, b/c they are definitely GOAT's to me.  
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I would probably have a pair of sulfurs but I hate the steelers so much that I minimize the black and yellow when possible [emoji]128540[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom