OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Worth the wait. Got my elites for $179 at NDC. saw an earlier post here at Niketalk. thanks folks!

Worth the wait. Got my elites for $179 at NDC. saw an earlier post here at Niketalk. thanks folks!
Now, see... THIS is the kind of photo that'll make me turn around & try to hit up my swoosh connect to copp. Dope Pic! 
nthat.gif

I've never been a fan of All Black shoes, but if I could ever find a solid On Feet Pic of these in some Decent Clothes (Not Hooping Gear), I might pull the trigger.

Copped the Elites on clearance and finally used my 15% discount code from Nike!

$148 shipped is not to shabby for these bad boys!

Last edited:
my kobe 8's after I got rid of my BHM's and Red Suedes... regret trading my BHMs..
tired.gif

Top 3

1. Xmas

2. Sulfur

3. ASG

I didn't like the Graffitis at first, now i want them and they're only at NDC. missed coupons while they're at FTL, champs and Eastbay.
totally feel you. Wasn't feeling the Graffiti's cause I got the volts. Kept goin to the mall and kept seein Graffiti's sittin in all the house of hoops around bmore and everytime I saw my size just Chillin in them so after like the 5th time of goin in I kept liking them more and more and finally copped and now I love them. Def not top cw but I like almost all the Cw's to some degree. Still like my volts better tho but Graffiti's are pretty Hott.

Now, see... THIS is the kind of photo that'll make me turn around & try to hit up my swoosh connect to copp. Dope Pic! :nthat:

I've never been a fan of All Black shoes, but if I could ever find a solid On Feet Pic of these in some Decent Clothes (Not Hooping Gear), I might pull the trigger.
Black elites are fire

Back
Top Bottom