OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

LMAO!

well there goes my hopes of getting all the kobe 8s... #AshKetchumMindset

still havent un-DSed my sparks, might bring em out this week 

SMH @ this hype on WTK's.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Man, I REALLY Hope the guys who are shelling out $400+ on Sneakers, can Live on Their Own OR atleast have a Vehicle & Paying their own Bills.

IF NOT, "...Their Priorities are sorely Lacking."  - Jake Shuttlesworth

Last edited:
SMH @ this hype on WTK's. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Man, I REALLY Hope the guys who are shelling out $400+ on Sneakers, can Live on Their Own OR atleast have a Vehicle & Paying their own Bills.

honestly, it doesn't matter what their priorities are. they doing it and some of us aren't. should be more SMH at Nike and less SMH at dudes paying the money to get them.

SMH @ this hype on WTK's.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Nope, I'm going to try to deposit the shoes at the bank once I get them... if my mommy will give me a ride.   I'll ask her to take a day off of work to take me or i'll get weal upset wah.

I saw ol Iceysoles claim to receive an e-mail about WTK releasing in December maybe in US... this will likely cause some to hesitate.

I suppose I should e-mail KC to see if they're going to be able to honor my 570 price instead of the 900 they are sold out at.

Early bird got the worm and the hook, but got thrown back in the lake.

I saw a post in one of my FB groups that said, they can get 2 pairs and selling for $1500
Ridic

all this for Instagram likes.............

IJS may not be true for all trying to get it, but if you're paying that much..

SMH @ this hype on WTK's. :smh: :smh: :smh:

honestly, it doesn't matter what their priorities are. they doing it and some of us aren't. should be more SMH at Nike and less SMH at dudes paying the money to get them.

Nike is just doing what any power business does by taking advantage of the hype for the market while we all eat it up and decide everyday whether we should retire from the game or not. :nerd:

I won't ever pay that much WTK's that's crazy, I stick with retail unless I want them THAT bad.

not even to help KC out but somebody knock this guy off and comment that KC has them for $850. corny shoe hustler with connects.

lol. This dude blocked me on IG for asking how he got 20 pairs of a release that's supposedly limited to under 200 and stating that Either the release isn't as limited as we all think or these are those "grey market" out the backdoor, different factory pairs that people like to buy.

lol. This dude blocked me on IG for asking how he got 20 pairs of a release that's supposedly limited to under 200 and stating that Either the release isn't as limited as we all think or these are those "grey market" out the backdoor, different factory pairs that people like to buy.
LOL that was you? I'd gone to comment but saw that somebody else had already said it. 
roll.gif
Dude had boxes of the shoes, talking about his connect came through.

Back
Top Bottom