OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

EST for me, so its 5:21
mean.gif

This will only be my 2nd raffle attempt at the HOH in Winston-Salem NC. Last one was for WTK which had 4 sheets so didn't expect to win that one. This one though? Somethings up if I don't get a call lol
How i feel. I felt something was up when the dude said if i put my name in all three, if i win from one i cant win the others... i didnt even get a call from the gamma XI's and those are a SUPER GR

Pickin up a pair after work

Milk Snakes or Supernaturals?

**will eventually have both either way, just one pair today and the other next month

Last edited:

**will eventually have both either way, just one pair today and the other next month
I would pick up the girl in your avy.

On a serious note, I would choose the Milk Snakes.  I'm a sucker for 3M.

SUPERS, Bruh. 
nthat.gif

Most Underrated of them all. You will not regret it.

Pick those up first, just in case your plan for getting both somehow falls through.

anyone else think that da kobe 8 ss shouldn't be da xmas pair ? i think with da whole shedding skin theme & getting ready for da kobe 9 these should be da last pair of 8s to relaese right before 9s.

Last edited:
Okay...

I put in 5 damn tickets for this SS raffle, and when I signed up, first page. No other 12s but me. Second page, no other 12s but my 3 family/friends. And no call yet to any of the people?
mean.gif
i think half the time the raffle bs is fixed!!!!!.....
mean.gif

Just got the call from HOH for the SS. Almost didn't pick up since I'm sick as a dog right now with the flu. At least that's one less thing to worry about.

EST for me, so its 5:21 :smh:

This will only be my 2nd raffle attempt at the HOH in Winston-Salem NC. Last one was for WTK which had 4 sheets so didn't expect to win that one. This one though? Somethings up if I don't get a call lol

How i feel. I felt something was up when the dude said if i put my name in all three, if i win from one i cant win the others... i didnt even get a call from the gamma XI's and those are a SUPER GR
it's a raffle for a reason, not everyone can win.

it's a raffle for a reason, not everyone can win.
I get that... i have yet to one a thing from the raffle you think i would at least have one W under my belt.

Edit: I just got the call for the SS. im now 1 for 10

Last edited:
I'm at the hawks jazz game and at least 5 hawks players are wearing kobe 8 tb's. I got a good picture of Kyle korver in some pe's I will add later. Also about 3 jazz players wearing kobe 8's

Last edited:

I know I'm late, but yeah I wld most def go w/ the Supers first. After seeing those in person one day, I was like, "Yeah, Imma go after those down the road" Personally I'm a sucka for blue, but I wld pick the Supers over the Blue Lights

Saw them green glow pits at ftl. Passin on them. The nike factory store has a bunch of new kobe gear. Picked up the snake skull hoddie and the tee with 30% off. Surprised to see new stuff there so soon.

Hey Babylon, did you hear from HOH in Winston? I put my name in there and haven't heard. Thought they were supposed to call today.

Got a call from HOH that I won on the Kobe SS. Pretty excited that I won on a shoe that I want so bad!! First raffle I've won!

Last edited:
Was starting to lose hope since it was getting late and a buddy of mine already received a call over a hour ago from our local HOH. But out of no where just received a call for my wife's ticket. Feel very lucky. Also won raffles for the KD, Lebron, and Gamma XI. Not bad.

Same here... I signed up for a 12 also! So it was you that has them all cornered. LOL I am wondering how many 12's they have?

Back
Top Bottom