OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

still cant figure out why yoth were at premium price. they are solid colorway but only for the regular kobe 8 price plus $25 bday coupon

YOTH looking good up there they remind me of superman too. I'm really trying to chill for a bit but some of the pics make me want them I'm just trying to hold out so I can pay resell on the SS. Seen some go for 225 shipped not ideal but I need them in the collection.

I saw a sz 11 SS sitting at my local HOH in Willowbrook NJ this am in case that's your size.

still cant figure out why yoth were at premium price. they are solid colorway but only for the regular kobe 8 price plus $25 bday coupon

Agreed it makes no sense at all, the extra $20 bucks for what. Oh yea, extra profit in Nike's pocket.

Incidentally, I got shut out this am because the shop could not find my size 13. Either miscounted or sold to someone else.
With that, I thought that for an extra $20 I would order myself an ID and get sometime really unique that I love.
You cannot go wrong with the Kobe 8 ID's.

Did FtL let you use a b-Day coupon on these?
I know that with QS releases Footlocker by me will not accept any b-day coupons or rewards.

Someone posted earlier these were a QS so I'm confused.

Yup that's my size too, if I was closer to there I'd go pick it up Friday I'm upstate New York Orange County
Orange County being called upstate sounds so funny sometimes
glasses.gif

I live near Rochester, and when people hear I live in New York they always ask how I like the city. "No, I live in the other 99% of the state"
laugh.gif
I've never even been to NYC!

crazy to see that people will actually not grab them just because they arent limited haha

Orange County being called upstate sounds so funny sometimes 8)

I live near Rochester, and when people hear I live in New York they always ask how I like the city. "No, I live in the other 99% of the state" :lol: I've never even been to NYC!

lol it's funny because I'm literally like one hour from the Bronx but anything outside of NYC is considered upstate

I wish I was closer to that HOH but too far for me

crazy to see that people will actually not grab them just because they arent limited haha
The Kobe thread has finally returned back to normal, lol.  Once they dry up, people will want them.  Can't wait to see people talking about how they shouldn't of passed on Mine Greys. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom