OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

nah prelude 8's was a good send off for this shoe. The prelude pack was made to build hype and pave the way for the kobe 9/masterpiece. Now with the prelude 8 being the last 8's to be released, we can finally look forward to the 9's. 

I agree it was good that they ended it with the Preludes, but Nike was definitely trolling by not releasing the BHM 2s and making the BHM theme purple and gold. It's been beaten to death, but I still :smh: at the fact that we never saw a Laker colorway on this shoe except on PEs or IDs. I think it's the first time there weren't any Laker colorways released at retail for a model in the history of the Kobe line.

Last edited:
Just bought the size 9 pit viper from NDC, talked to a rep and he said he's pretty sure he has more in that size. What you need to do is click the supernaturals, then click the pit vipers and you'll see that there's a size 9 in stock. If it doesn't work then click supernaturals again and back to pit vipers. 

I also got the blitz blues also in a 9 from amazon, do blitz blues go for any more than retail?

Just bought the size 9 pit viper from NDC, talked to a rep and he said he's pretty sure he has more in that size. What you need to do is click the supernaturals, then click the pit vipers and you'll see that there's a size 9 in stock. If it doesn't work then click supernaturals again and back to pit vipers. 

Purple PVs are sold out ... that method appears to be a glitch in nikes site. Same thing happens for sold out brons and the only size to show up is a 9.. maybe coincidence

And Supernaturals cant be found unless u click the link on previous page and sizes do not show up

Last edited:
I wanted supernatural and this guy buys to size swap...wtf. I never understood size swapping unless it was a real popular shoe

size swap is really hard. I've only lucked out once and it was because i found a guy to size swap before i even got the shoes. Right now, i'm sitting on a pair of prelude 7's that are slightly too small for me to play ball in comfortably, so its tough even trying to get a size swap for a popular shoe because everybody wants money. 

Damn im at at a FTL that I dont frequent often and they said they had superhero discounted at $60 at one point. What the! Damnt! Gotta hit this one more often. Off topic they got Powder blue Js for days here too.

Back
Top Bottom