OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

we all know the salt this left for us, and I know this is old news, but some websites just want to keep the wound open for more lol

On the Lookout for the Black or Grey "Mambacurial" Swoosh T-Shirt in a 2XL...... 
nerd.gif

Looking at most of the collections on here, mad I didn't cop more 8's smh.
I've got the sulfurs, SS, YOTH, & milk snakes.
But you guys make all the others look so fresh!

I'll never understand what people see in those Sparks, :lol:

Same goes for XMas' and VB's, all 3 are complete trash to me.

I'll never understand what people see in those Sparks,
laugh.gif

Im with you on those. The best part about the 8's were that most of the cws I liked were gr. The only regret is returning my blue lights to get the volts. If I would have known that this line was gonna get super big I would have kept the blue lights and bought the volts also.

I didn't really like any of the rare cws of this shoe. The one that I would buy but am not really disappointed that I missed was the mambacurials. I def didn't like BHM, Christmas, Sparks, Etc. Easter were cool though

Last edited:
I'll never understand what people see in those Sparks,
laugh.gif

everyone's different. sparks are something most people will never own due to how hard they are to get lol. the design for the sparks is something new and one of the better looking kobe 8's imo

VB's are indeed just trash
laugh.gif

I don't even remember Sparks being that hard to get when they first dropped, I'm almost positive that I could've copped for 300 or 350 and I passed.

I think most people just like them now because they have 2K BIN's on eBay, :lol:

I'll never understand what people see in those Sparks, :lol:

Im with you on those. The best part about the 8's were that most of the cws I liked were gr. The only regret is returning my blue lights to get the volts. If I would have known that this line was gonna get super big I would have kept the blue lights and bought the volts also.

I didn't really like any of the rare cws of this shoe. The one that I would buy but am not really disappointed that I missed was the mambacurials. I def didn't like BHM, Christmas, Sparks, Etc. Easter were cool though

Didn't like BHM? :wow:

I don't think I've heard anyone say that before, :lol:

Then again, I know I'm in the minority w/ the XMas', most people love them.

Last edited by a moderator:
i can't remember sparks ever be that cheap but i don't know anyone in china or knew anyone going there at that time so i had no shot at getting them lol. i remember people posting pics of them still on shelves when they dropped.

i can't remember sparks ever be that cheap but i don't know anyone in china or knew anyone going there at that time so i had no shot at getting them lol. i remember people posting pics of them still on shelves when they dropped.

They were on kicks crew for like 350 the first few days. Then price got raised to 450 then 600 etc

yeah, Sparks are so ugly. Make the Sparks the GR and make the Challenge Reds China exclusive and you'll get the same exact result.

They were on kicks crew for like 350 the first few days. Then price got raised to 450 then 600 etc

Thought so, thanks for confirming.

yeah, Sparks are so ugly. Make the Sparks the GR and make the Challenge Reds China exclusive and you'll get the same exact result.

Pretty much.

I would've been pissed if Challenge Reds were China exclusives, though, because I actually like them, :lol:

I need to see a pair of Sparks in like 5 years, because I think they'll look 10x better w/ a piss yellow sole.

Translucent sole doesn't look right on them, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a perfect world, the Sparks would've released in the U.S. while those horrid VBs could've been China exclusives...IMO.

Back
Top Bottom