OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Had just won some kobe v draft days off ebay the same night, then saw those. Had been fiending for volts for months. Could not pass em' up.

Plus my IDs are coming this week :rofl:

shoe overload

FINALLY! 
smokin.gif

That is my favorite 8.Been looking for a 14 so just don't tell me that one is. Nice pickup. SOOOOO Much better then the 9 easter.
Lol I don't own many 8s but Easters are def one of my favourites. They're a Size 14 
Just kidding, it's a Size 11 :tongue:

Just noticed that my Superheroes have significantly shorter laces compared to my PVs.
Quite tough to lace them all the way up when playing.
Has anyone noticed this?

Just noticed that my Superheroes have significantly shorter laces compared to my PVs.
Has anyone noticed this?
Yeah laces are all over the place. Graffitis are way long. Haven't been really comparing but notices some are longer than other. I really don't like the Superhero laces. They don't have any give to them. More stiff which some people do like.

Has anyone noticed this?
i have the same issue. lace length is good on the other 2 pairs i have but my superhero's laces are super short. 

^^^ thanks man. I'm kinda going back and forward on them since i have so many orange shoes now. just knew if i didn't make a decision soon, they'd be gone.

Are there still a lot of 8s where you at? Everything is picked dry here. Only venomenons left.

Yeah laces are all over the place. Graffitis are way long. Haven't been really comparing but notices some are longer than other. I really don't like the Superhero laces. They don't have any give to them. More stiff which some people do like.

It's like the best length for the Superhero laces is just up to the second to the last eyelet.
Dunno if that would already make your heel slip in games.

^ No socks or low cut?

Im still looking for easters in 10,5, but prices are too high and cant afford them now. I received my DS pythons last friday and rocked em all the weekend. Dope shoe.

^ No socks or low cut?

Im still looking for easters in 10,5, but prices are too high and cant afford them now. I received my DS pythons last friday and rocked em all the weekend. Dope shoe.
No socks on those pictures since it was late at night when the kiddos were asleep. Only time I had to spend with my other babies. I usually wear low or no shows tho. But the tongue does bug a little with no shows.

Yeah love the Pythons too. I was wearing them this past weekend. UNDS my Easter's tomorrow I hope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom