OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

A new sneaker boutique called artisan g in miami has the christmas lights 8s for retail impressive 
glasses.gif

Good lookin out on letting us know what's out in the outlets. Keep it coming and hope they come out with a cw I don't have yet.

what do they charge for shipping. dont really want pay $100+ for those right now but i kinda want em.

wish someone would have bought my IDs to make it easier :lol:

what do they charge for shipping. dont really want pay $100+ for those right now but i kinda want em.

wish someone would have bought my IDs to make it easier
laugh.gif
It's usually around $10 dollars for shipping. $109 plus tax plus shipping is going to be well over $100. You have a $5 survey coupon should help out some.

wish someone would have bought my IDs to make it easier
laugh.gif
Zyzz -- I absolutely want your iDs but I don't think I can drop to that 11
laugh.gif
  I'm a true 11.5 and go with 11s sometime but I don't think it'd work with the 8s...

Not trying to sell you the kicks since someone wants to trade for em anyways if he ever responds but i did buy a pair of Grey PP in a 10.5 and they fit me perfect. Ive never size down on Kobes ever since im a true 11 so i was shocked they fit so well without issue. Not sure if it would work for anyone else.

Im not they are currently pending in a trade already..

naw you've done it a few times. ive deleted the posts before. you do the "why cant anyone buy my IDs posts" for sure. here is one I deleted:

whatttt?

why did no one want to buy my IDs? frown.gif i wanted to sell them so i can buy one last GR kobe 8

I understand, trust me but im saying they are off the market now :lol: so as i was mentioning in the earlier post. it wasnt to get anyone to buy them :lol:

its all good, i wont do it anymore.

I understand, trust me but im saying they are off the market now :lol: so as i was mentioning in the earlier post. it wasnt to get anyone to buy them :lol:

its all good, i wont do it anymore.
let's are a poc of your ids

Will be in manhattan tomorrow to take care of a meet up....being that I am around the way, should I chance a trip uptown to HoH Harlem? Read on one of the previous pages they might still have some 8s there, and if not the Champs nearby?

I have a couple of 20% off VIP coupons waiting to be used lol

Back
Top Bottom