*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Tried these on for the first time today and they're mad comfy.

I really like them. Easily the best fitting Lebron shoe for me...most of the past models were straight up horrible on my foot. I don't go all out on the court, so I haven't really had any issues with stability that people talk about. Very comfy shoe.

I really like them. Easily the best fitting Lebron shoe for me...most of the past models were straight up horrible on my foot. I don't go all out on the court, so I haven't really had any issues with stability that people talk about. Very comfy shoe.

I'm lowkey mad I waited for the black/golds to drop. Now they're gone in my size and I gotta pay retail on GOAT or StockX. When being greedy goes wrong:lol:

Played in 15s for the first time. Definitely returning them. Found very little support in the upper and the grip was nothing special. Haven’t liked any signature LeBrons for ball since the X

Sorry for bringing this up again. But is there any chance the BB4's are releasing?

no one knows for sure but highly unlikely, then again we were supposed to get a chance on voting for the unreleased pairs of lebron watch to be able to purchase the winner as well as a shot at the red diamond turfs and we've heard nothing about any of them

Don't know about the rest of y'all but I loved the XVs. Have the Ashes, Ashes low, Black/Gold, Black/Gum and Black/Gold lows.

Same here. I've got the Ghosts, Ashes, City Edition, and Black/Gold. I may still cop the Horsemen. Great shoe!

I'm lowkey mad I waited for the black/golds to drop. Now they're gone in my size and I gotta pay retail on GOAT or StockX. When being greedy goes wrong:lol:

That weekend they dropped to $157 at Nike there was a strong Ebates sale. I copped for $144.50. I thought it might go even lower than that, but I was sick of waiting. Good thing I did. I also grabbed the Grey/Gold for $132, but they've dropped to $110 some places. You takes your chances.

Same here. I've got the Ghosts, Ashes, City Edition, and Black/Gold. I may still cop the Horsemen. Great shoe!

That weekend they dropped to $157 at Nike there was a strong Ebates sale. I copped for $144.50. I thought it might go even lower than that, but I was sick of waiting. Good thing I did. I also grabbed the Grey/Gold for $132, but they've dropped to $110 some places. You takes your chances.

What site did you see these listed for 110? Thx!

fgh006.jpg

anyone who has a pair of the lows can you share how you like hooping in them? i sized down and hoop in them once. my toes some times got squeezed into the toe box during a hard stop, while overall lockdown still wasn't super good. returned them and order half size up (my usual size), and really hope they work better, coz I love how the lows look!! will the lockdown become better once the soles are broken in and became less stiff?

I played in them for a few months and love them. I’m a true 9.5 and stuck with that. Didn’t like I would like max unit but they broke in well. My favorite part is probably how the upper reacts well and still feels secure. Actually switched to PG2 iD last night and probably prefer the 15 low, so far.

Last edited:
DEV.Woulf DEV.Woulf you're seeing the lows somewhere for 110$ ?? If you could please direct me there that would be much appreciated fam!

Do y'all think there is major discount to be had on these 15 lows?? A friend of mine just hit me up wondering if he should wait it out to cop a pair on a good discount price or if he should cop now before size 12 disappears everywhere.

I played in them for a few months and love them. I’m a true 9.5 and stuck with that. Didn’t like I would like max unit but they broke in well. My favorite part is probably how the upper reacts well and still feels secure. Actually switched to PG2 iD last night and probably prefer the 15 low, so far.

Did you at all feel unstable during lateral movements in defense or cross overs?

I did not. Very rarely have had those slight ankle tweaks (maybe because of the lack of outrigger people have discussed), but they’ve been on some random landings, not on defensive slides or handling the ball.

Did you at all feel unstable during lateral movements in defense or cross overs?

Not a serious baller here so FWIW... Hooped in my 15 lows once and rolled my ankle simply going for a rebound. Not unlike LBJ's ankle roll we saw not too long ago, even though he wasn't wearing the lows.

I love the way they feel on my feet so they'll probably stay in the casual rotation but if I know I'm going hooping I'll reach for my Kobes.

Back
Top Bottom