*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Already posted whoops

Attachments

• 10DAF2B7-ADEC-45CC-B5B4-87B4F1F01184.jpeg
    10DAF2B7-ADEC-45CC-B5B4-87B4F1F01184.jpeg
    261.3 KB · Views: 27
Personally I really don’t care. I just don’t get the reason for some of the things like king me.. we all know he’s the king lol sometimes it all feels so forced

Stupid argument anyways. I’m ready to see some new color ways that are releasing :pimp:

dude can write whatever he wants on his own shoes...it's just annoying that some CWs have big "BBZ" or whatever on the heels (as opposed to the outsole or other inconspicuous area). They're not my kids, not my area code...that's why I like the lion heel the best, probably followed by the sixteen.

dude can write whatever he wants on his own shoes...it's just annoying that some CWs have big "BBZ" or whatever on the heels (as opposed to the outsole or other inconspicuous area). They're not my kids, not my area code...that's why I like the lion heel the best, probably followed by the sixteen.

This is the only reason to pass on Oreos. Oh and the random red stitching on the pull tab.

Some dudes really hate Lebron.

I am definitely in the category of LeBron hater from ankles up. Criticizing him for writing on his shoes of all things you can critique him for (cheating on his wife, being a horrible teammate, being complacent, being a prick to his home by promising to stay forever but leave for a market where he's closer to film studios, I could go on and on), is ridiculous and you're reaching. Quite frankly I'm glad he's saluting his children, and setting an example as a father. Good for him. For as fake as a lot of the LeBron persona is (I am definitely on the inside of some stuff that isn't public knowledge being from the area), the guy doesn't get into trouble and loves his kids. Let him write on his shoes, does not bother with how he plays.

The more I see the King pair the more i believe they are hands down the best 16 colorway. So unique and nicely detailed without being overly dramatic. Reminds me of the Cannon IX and Kings Pride XI in how they were unique colorways to a single model that were not "the norm" but are very aesthetically appealing. I still think the 1-5 is a hype shoe. The breds are definitely my second favorite. The lion logo on the back makes that shoe.

The more I see the King pair the more i believe they are hands down the best 16 colorway. So unique and nicely detailed without being overly dramatic. Reminds me of the Cannon IX and Kings Pride XI in how they were unique colorways to a single model that were not "the norm" but are very aesthetically appealing. I still think the 1-5 is a hype shoe. The breds are definitely my second favorite. The lion logo on the back makes that shoe.
How can the Kings be unique when they made a second version of them? There was no second Cannon or second Kings Pride so those were unique.

Happen to know if they have a sz.11?
Unfortunately, no I don't know. I asked for an 11.5 and the employee brought out those and a size 12. Was kinda surprised that they had both sizes, so I asked the guy about stock he just said they got a lot in initially...whatever that means. Not sure if you live close to any HoH, but I had mine do a stock locate and there were about 3 or 4 I believe with my size...Hollywood, Lakewood, Santa Monica and one more that I can't remember at the moment. Good luck

Unfortunately, no I don't know. I asked for an 11.5 and the employee brought out those and a size 12. Was kinda surprised that they had both sizes, so I asked the guy about stock he just said they got a lot in initially...whatever that means. Not sure if you live close to any HoH, but I had mine do a stock locate and there were about 3 or 4 I believe with my size...Hollywood, Lakewood, Santa Monica and one more that I can't remember at the moment. Good luck
Thank you. No, I live in Florida but will have a local FL do a stock locate and have them ordered. The last pair of shoes I bought in FL Santa Monica were the Kobe VI East LA when I was visiting Cali for the first time in 2011. Still have em too they are one of my favorite shoes by far, just need to reglue them and get the soles icy again

I see. But that is a completely different color. The maroon kings have never been used before.

i kinda see where you're going but i disagree, lebron has had a few maroon shoes in the pass and like others pointed out the CJ, and KP are unique because nothing ever used anything from the combinations of those shoes. Had the 14s not got the RC treatment then that pair would be in the same category from the 7s, another good example is the Pure Platinum/Re-entry colorway bcuz of the finger prints, but the kings with the back panel animal print when it seems that they plan to be a unique back panel on every pair shares a back panel and loses it uniqueness also maroon and gold on a lebron isn't that unique
Q4244jordanshoes_14097.jpg

burgundy, gold highlights, white sole i thought i saw this before.....
image-1.jpg

even better a burgundy shoe with a panel that doesn't make any sense just like that animal panel on the back of the 16s......
also every CTK ver says hello hmm.....CTK and this are maroon shoes called "King" but maybe theres something else that makes you feel these are unique and you can explain it bcuz i think you're the only one

He need to write on his shoes

“I need to make my damn free throws”

Man I’m sick of my boys bricking freebies :angry:

Bwahahahahhhhhhahahahahahaha. Also gotta add “Will someone please tell the Lavar I’ll pay for the JBA if he shuts up”

Need more pics of those black/gold joints that are dropping next month.

Back
Top Bottom