*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Take all the political talk, opinions on LJ and all the other nonsense to the appropriate forum/threads. This is a thread for shoes nothing else. Members who continue on, will have posts deleted and be removed from the thread or entirely from Niketalk.

Take all the political talk, opinions on LJ and all the other nonsense to the appropriate forum/threads. This is a thread for shoes nothing else. Members who continue on will have posts deleted and be removed from the thread or entirely from Niketalk.

tenor.png

14s were just downright atrocious. These had potential but they dropped the ball with the colorways

14s had potential they just didn't give us any colorways well red carpet and mags but 2 out of what they gave us, nike needs to bring back the dunkman, the real dunkman not the 12s dunkforce that would go a long way to start fixing things

14s had potential they just didn't give us any colorways well red carpet and mags but 2 out of what they gave us, nike needs to bring back the dunkman, the real dunkman not the 12s dunkforce that would go a long way to start fixing things

SMH, my fault. I'm getting my Lebron sigs mixed up. I was thinking about the 13s (the ones with the phallic symbol). I agree with what you said that the 14s did have potential

SMH, my fault. I'm getting my Lebron sigs mixed up. I was thinking about the 13s (the ones with the phallic symbol). I agree with what you said that the 14s did have potential

i won't argue that the 13s had a blaring issue thanks to all ya'll pointing it out :rofl:but the F13s and the vanchetta were fire, there's always at least 2 good colorways of every model and i'm an early model hata and can still say tthat |l

14s were hideous. The 16 is beautiful it's just that Nike hasn't hit a home run with every single colorway like some have expected. I, for one, am happy with the pairs I scooped. I honestly don't want to have to be tempted with every single colorway to buy. The ones that have been a pass for me have been an easy pass. I still think the SB 16 is one of the best Lebrons in a long time. That show was so beautifully executed.

Back
Top Bottom