*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Since we all over the place in here

I threw these on today
C573C5C9-8E79-4872-8DE0-E7AFB5330178.jpeg

For years the soldiers were better than the actual sig up until last year. This year it’s a tie

i still have not bought a soldier yet i was close to buying that camo ver for the current model but i didn't like the fit, i guess it'd be fine if i was gonna use for non causal but the comfort wasn't there for casual

well you picked 2 of the best from each model though there's a debate on red dieon's being the best i'm more partial to swingmans

Got them both under retail
Might double up on the DTs I see them close to $160 range
I really liked the new heights, black/gold, HWC, and BHM from the GR side

LOVED the Griffey’s, AM95 Neons, and DTs of course but boys are taxing for those
Won a pair of neons on StockX but dude flaked and never shipped

i still have not bought a soldier yet i was close to buying that camo ver for the current model but i didn't like the fit, i guess it'd be fine if i was gonna use for non causal but the comfort wasn't there for casual

Believe or not I’ve never hooped in the sig line but for the 4 years I’ve hopped in nothing but soldiers. Your assessment is correct though, as comfortable as they are on court I don’t think they translate casually as much as the sig line does.

Talked to my foot locker guy yesterday morning, he expects the all stars to be in HOH stores the next day so whatever date that Monday is.

I can’t rember what CW(s) but I’m pretty sure FTL has the soldier 12 on sale for $50 (or they did a month or 2 ago)

Dang really, must have been certain markets or stores. I would’ve got at least 2-3 pairs @$50. Not gonna sweat cause the soilder 13 is coming out next month.

My local one had them boxed up on tables. I ended up getting some AF1 duckboots for the low instead.

FTL price matches though if you stock locate, I think it was the all black cw. Might be worth looking into for anyone, especially if you have some rewards.

Back
Top Bottom