*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Safaris might be the closest we get to a Lakers colorway
upload_2019-3-5_6-44-22.jpeg

Do you even sneaker head?

I'm hoping its not that long lol. You right we could of went the Sx route and been wearing them by now
Check your tracking, got an update that mine arrived in NY going through customs. If they look through the content and see the wild lace lock they better not confiscate it

Last edited:
Why no iD

I don’t think it’s cost effective to them with the battleknit, and I feel like there’s only so much they’d allow us to customize, while charging at least $200. If they didn’t **** the bed with these CWs then it wouldn’t be a problem, but I don’t see an ID coming for these if the 15s didn’t.

GOOD THING BRON GETS TO THE GYM EARLY CAUSE I KNOW HE NEEDED ALL THAT EXTRA TIME PLUS THE SHOOTAROUND TIME JUST TO LACE THEM D@MN SHOES

Lebron 16 if Normally wear a size 12 would a 11 be to tight ? What about a size 13 too big? Size 12 is not in area around here .

Lebron 16 if Normally wear a size 12 would a 11 be to tight ? What about a size 13 too big? Size 12 is not in area around here .
i wouldn't get the 11, i had a size 12 my normal size and they were tight on the top of my toes the length was good though looking for a 12.5

what nba players hoop in the 16s?

legit question... I'm trying to asses performance before I cop...just E Bledsoe???

Just off the top of my head:

Bledsoe sometimes

Marcus and Markieff Morris

Jrue Holiday has worn them a few times

Kyle Kuzma played in them once I believe

Zion Williamson

Patrick Patterson

Miles Bridges

Nerlens Noel

Kinda funny that none of Lebron’s teammates wear his shoes outside of Kuzma.

Honestly I understand gauging what players wear them but what shoes you hoop in is super personal. Different needs for different styles of play and comfort preferences.

Like 40% of the league plays in the newest Kobe’s but they don’t have enough forefoot cushion for me, and I think that shoe overall is garbage.

I couldn’t play in the 15’s because they lacked lateral stability.

The 16’s have that baby outrigger and feel lower to the ground and they’re in my top 3 on court rotation right now.

Maybe I worry less about who wears them and decide what’s best for your personal needs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom