*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

did they not just make 1 million concords and yet still sell out? what are you saying lol

I have no idea, just can’t stand that dudes negativity all the time

Dude is like 5 years late saying lebrons are dead. When was the last time they were hyped? I should’ve just kept it moving instead of falling for the bait like alchemist stated

Man. This whole "X is dead" **** has been going on for years on here. These companies really have some of you guys twisted in your perception of reality. Anything that doesn't sell through in a day or two or even two months is considered "dead" or a "failure" or "no demand" :rofl:
Some of you need an education in business. Just because you see a shoe "sitting" on the display shelf at the mall doesn't tell you much.

I’m having a hard time understanding how all of a sudden we JUST went from the 15 which “brought Lebrons back” “one of the best since the 9-10” to now “the designs have sucked for years”

Which is funny because I'm a gym coach at a middle school and see more lebrons than any other sig, besides jordans.

BINGO! Lebrons are EVERYWHERE!

During the 90s when Jordan's signature line was going through its original run. They were not selling out like Retros. They were available weeks and maybe months after release. The old Eastbay magazines had so much heat in issue after issue for that very reason.

Brons aren’t dead but they’re not what they used to be design wise
Your talking about style and design, but when I'm when out on the courts people are wearing lebrons for performance. His shoes sells and it sells well for the people who put performance first before style and design.

Some of you need to open your mind about what basketball shoes are meant for......BASKETBALL!!!!!

I wonder what they do for the sole for the next one.
No way they do something similar again.

Your talking about style and design, but when I'm when out on the courts people are wearing lebrons for performance. His shoes sells and it sells well for the people who put performance first before style and design.

Some of you need to open your mind about what basketball shoes are meant for......BASKETBALL!!!!!
I see PG’s all over the court daily. Some random adidas after that. As far as performance goes zoom and strong upper has been around forever. That .0005 ounce less weight don’t mean nothing to me. So to comment about that, great performance can be had anywhere and really hasn’t changed. Zoom still the best

I think some people are still used to the early 2010’s era when regular GR’s were selling out online, so it seems like when they’re not selling out that they’re not doing well.

0E30D2DC-79E8-4AF0-A144-A9B9EC3FF49A.jpeg

Finally was able to talk a EBay seller into taking my lowball offer for these...$90 bucks shipped came with both laces might’ve been worn once. So by all means I hope and pray Brons stay “dead” I can scoop these gems for the low and be perfectly fine with that.

I think some people are still used to the early 2010’s era when regular GR’s were selling out online, so it seems like when they’re not selling out that they’re not doing well.
Yeah, then you have the other side that claims they’re on everyone’s feet haha. I don’t keep up with trends but I know enough to see Nike basketball isn’t what it used to be in the least bit. Their shoes also have plunged design wise imo of course.

I see PG’s all over the court daily. Some random adidas after that. As far as performance goes zoom and strong upper has been around forever. That .0005 ounce less weight don’t mean nothing to me. So to comment about that, great performance can be had anywhere and really hasn’t changed. Zoom still the best

Performance hasn’t changed lol
What are you talking about?
Performance is constantly changing.
Go wear a pair of penny 2s and wear a lebron 16 and you’ll feel the performance changes night and day.

Style and performance change if it didnt they wouldn’t put be putting out new sigs yearly.

Of all the recent Nikes I have tried LeBron 16s are by far the best for balling. Now I am a center so I my options are limited but I have three pairs and will get another all to Ball in or keep to Ball in later. So performance for me is excellent.

Performance hasn’t changed lol
What are you talking about?
Performance is constantly changing.
Go wear a pair of penny 2s and wear a lebron 16 and you’ll feel the performance changes night and day.

Style and performance change if it didnt they wouldn’t put be putting out new sigs yearly.
Their marketing is changing more than the performance. Flyknit and flywire came out 10 years ago almost. React from lunarlon (which wanst good). Before that zoom was the last innovation. “Battle knit” is just 2ply flyknit :lol:

Last edited:
0E30D2DC-79E8-4AF0-A144-A9B9EC3FF49A.jpeg

Finally was able to talk a EBay seller into taking my lowball offer for these...$90 bucks shipped came with both laces might’ve been worn once. So by all means I hope and pray Brons stay “dead” I can scoop these gems for the low and be perfectly fine with that.

Awesome pickup! What size did you snag?

Of all the recent Nikes I have tried LeBron 16s are by far the best for balling. Now I am a center so I my options are limited but I have three pairs and will get another all to Ball in or keep to Ball in later. So performance for me is excellent.
No stability issues?

So are yeezys and non collab Jordan’s, what’s your point?

alchemist iq alchemist iq I took the bait :smh:

No bait. Just facts as usual.

did they not just make 1 million concords and yet still sell out? what are you saying lol

Exactly.

Infrared 6, Black/Cement 4 too

True.

I have no idea, just can’t stand that dudes negativity all the time

Dude is like 5 years late saying lebrons are dead. When was the last time they were hyped? I should’ve just kept it moving instead of falling for the bait like alchemist stated

Don’t confuse truth with negativity. Sometimes truth hurts. It hurts me too as a LeBron fan and a former fan of his shoes.

A shoe that’s meant to be worn on a basketball court is “dead”. :rofl:

Yeah so were the 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10.... but those were fire.... a player of LeBrons caliber and appeal should never have to endure the garbage he’s been given for 6+ years now.

Back
Top Bottom