[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

I believe the last sz was a 10.5 after i got Egypts pair and mine (13 and 12)
Shoutout to Venomenon for helping me out. Forever thankful 
happy.gif

question for everyone. how rare are the Janoski obsidian with gum sole? i think they were released a few years ago. i'm looking for a pair, but i'd like to know if this is a super rare shoe or if they pop up occasionally?
thanks

just look around, ebay, fcny maybe, kixify, iss, nt marketplace, nsb marketplace. just check around. finding something from a few years ago might not be easy tho

question for everyone. how rare are the Janoski obsidian with gum sole? i think they were released a few years ago. i'm looking for a pair, but i'd like to know if this is a super rare shoe or if they pop up occasionally?
thanks

i've seen them on pop up on ebay every now and then. that's probably your best bet.

thanks for all the help a few days back on my question about the Zoom setup. I finally copped my first pair, recall blue/gum. Excited for them to ship.

at first i was unsure about em but definitely happy once i unboxed em & had them in hand! they come with Flat black secondary laces but i threw on the flat white pair that came with my black florals. im feeling them your thoughts??

closer look of the print... really feeling the way the blue pops on em!

Side Back Shot.

thanks guys! never had a chance to get the digi camos 1.0 but I think these are nicer! really looking forward to the urban digis though, they look fresh in pics so far :smile:

was supposed to get my florals today, but they still say out for delivery at 10pm :smh:

Munkstore.com has the burnt orange digi camos now for DKK 750 + DKK 250 shipping which comes out to $135.80 + $45 shipping. im waiting for a better price but if you want a pair now check them out

Munkstore.com has the burnt orange digi camos now for DKK 750 + DKK 250 shipping which comes out to $135.80 + $45 shipping. im waiting for a better price but if you want a pair now check them out

Will ndc have this?

Back
Top Bottom