[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

is it just me or did these not drop in smaller sizes. my girl is lookin for some in a 5.5-6 but i cant find that size no where.

they didn't sell out fast. they did the none available thing and then released a full size run like 2 mins later. i grabbed 1 pair, i'm still super happy about it. these will not have resell value.
I'm going to wait a week like I did last time. I was able to find them for retail.

These are an odd release, I keep seeing them sell out on Nike and CCS and Premier, then some sizes come back. Looked on eBay and there flooded with some decent prices.

These are an odd release, I keep seeing them sell out on Nike and CCS and Premier, then some sizes come back. Looked on eBay and there flooded with some decent prices.
I agree. One of my locals told me last week when I was in there that they were only getting 5 pairs, but had heard of other shops getting 10-15. Very strange.

i have a strange feeling the same thing is going to happen to they grey/orange camos. ill pick these up anytime for retail or close to it. these arent too high on the priority list right now. 

^i hope they'll be easily attainable, but i think there will be more demand for them. just my opinion.

What did you think?

Nike has known nobody likes Janoski's, all they had to do was add some wild print to the shoe and boom, the shoe sells out and Niketalk Janoski thread has 300 new heads.
I dunno dude. Saying "nobody likes janoskis" until the floral ones is a bit extreme lol. I bet they're the best selling nike skate/sb shoe other than dunks.

I dunno dude. Saying "nobody likes janoskis" until the floral ones is a bit extreme lol. I bet they're the best selling nike skate/sb shoe other than dunks.

agree, the janoski's were a great skate shoe and have a solid fan base...

the floral's just made em popular to the masses

Last edited:
Can anyone kindly tell me how the janoski's fit. I'm an 11 in sb dunks. Much appreciated in advance.

i fit tts or even .5 down 
nerd.gif

I just picked these up. I'm usually an 11 in SB's too, but these ran a little long? 10.5 feels too tight on my foot though as i have wide feet.

Picked up both 10.5 and 11. Wasn't sure how these would fit with SB elite socks. Gotta wait til after work to check at home

Last edited:
Squeak squeak squeak. Damn annoying. Wore them twice this past weak. The lining insole contact is noisy. Just sayin.

the length is good no doubt but width wise around where the laces meet the top of the toes feet tight if u got wide feet

Back
Top Bottom