**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I actually like the dual material construction, just wish they had a black/black or black with the nylon part in white.

Thanks. Is it the ross on fairmont you be getting the deals at?
Fairmont I've only seen like 2 windrunners. Southmore has a lot of varied stuff and I've only found pants at the Ross by Baybrook. Gulfgate and Almeda get a few different hoodies.

After days of searching for a retailer that had TF windrunners and some other TF items on sale unlike almost every major site around that couldn't discount them, I finally found some good prices even with the high shipping at menlook. TF windrunner in tumbled grey is $83 (yeah I know if I didn't hesistate on NDC I could have had a better deal and TF pants are going for $64 bucks so I picked up several pairs.  I also got the gf a TF cape at the outlet center yesterday which was the only thing I bought without having to really search hard to find a price break.

Last edited:
just picked up the cargo khakis 
smokin.gif
 traded in an extra black pair i got for the low from macys at my local hoh

Anyone know what Michael B Jordan was wearing in creed? It was that grey pullover hoodie.. With like a bulky puffed pocket on the upper sleeves ( near the sleeve)

Its a pull over hoodie.. Not a zip! Thanks in advance

View media item 1815594

Last edited:
Anyone know what Michael B Jordan was wearing in creed? It was that grey pullover hoodie.. With like a bulky puffed pocket on the upper sleeves ( near the sleeve)

Its a pull over hoodie.. Not a zip! Thanks in advance

View media item 1815594
Looks like the AW77 hoodie. It's also not tech fleece just in case you didn't know

Last edited:
Got my Camo Hero Hoodie and black TF pants from the Livestock Black Friday sale. Although the Hero hoodie is surprisingly thinner than my Windrunner, it has a much more precise fit(slimmer arms/shoulders). Really love it, and glad I picked it up--definitely my favourite TF piece.

Retiring from the pants game as well, 3 is plenty for me. Black, Grey, Carbon Heather.

Last edited:
yours is thinner? i picked my hero hoodie up from livestock yesterday and its the same thickness as my windrunner. Still need the camo pants to go with it!

The one on eastbay doesnt have that left arm pocket...
Its an AW77 though, I find those hoodies with the sleeve pocket at Ross all the time and they always fool me for a second because they use the same black/white seam taping inside by the collar.

yours is thinner? i picked my hero hoodie up from livestock yesterday and its the same thickness as my windrunner. Still need the camo pants to go with it!

Yeah, it definitely feels thinner; the material on the waiste isn't reinforced like it is on the Windrunner--it's just the single piece of fleece on both ends, as opposed to the thicker insulation on the Windrunner. Not an issue with me, but I was just surprised because the Hero looks like it's built a bit bulkier.

Last edited:
Yeah, it definitely feels thinner; the material on the waiste isn't reinforced like it is on the Windrunner--it's just the single piece of fleece on both ends, as opposed to the thicker insulation on the Windrunner. Not an issue with me, but I was just surprised because the Hero looks like it's built a bit bulkier.

Yeah true, I feel they used up all the material on the hood/collar haha

I don't own any 3mm TF items so not sure how those feel but I wish they made a top with the double layer TF, similar to how the hoods are on the hoodies.

Big j is all aboard the tech train now haha. Good work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom