**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just ordered a khaki and grey pair of tech fleece pants from Camarillo. Each pair was ~$48 before shipping and taxes. They said they just got them today in so sizes should be available.

Nike Camarillo, CA
(805) 384-4480

good luck!
Just tried...shawty said no go on the phone order anymore

Called the Long Beach factory store and they told me they no longer have em in a S. Was real close to settling for a M but decided to hold off until something else comes up.Hopefully

J. Did National Harbor send you tracking info?

Naw. I got an email order confirmation tho. Sign up for a FedEx account so you can get automatically be notified when packages come to your house for you. I have ups and MYUSPS also.

That way, you don't have to wait for the store to send you info.

Naw. I got an email order confirmation tho. Sign up for a FedEx account so you can get automatically be notified when packages come to your house for you. I have ups and MYUSPS also.

That way, you don't have to wait for the store to send you info.

Funny I just tried to do this today but having issues with FedEx's verification process. Will FedEx automatically notify you like MyUPS does?

I ordered a pair of the grey tech pants from an outlet this morning.The associate took my info and card down and told me they would have it shipped tonight and she took my email down too.I see that I've been charged for the item by the store but I don't see any email confirmation in regards to the order or any tracking.Should I be worried and what should I do?

Nike SL has the nike tech fleece aeroloft bomber in blue and red for $69.99. Scattered sizes now (mainly XL), but this morning they had every size. Also had various Windrunners and AW77 in camo and blue.

Do you know how the aeroloft bomber fits? Tts?

I ordered a pair of the grey tech pants from an outlet this morning.The associate took my info and card down and told me they would have it shipped tonight and she took my email down too. I see that I've been charged for the item by the store but I don't see any email confirmation in regards to the order or any tracking. Should I be worried and what should I do?
Same thing happened to me, let's see if we get our orders

I placed a phone order last night at Camarillo but I haven't been charged, i got to call them when they open to see what's up

Has anyone received their order from the space23 restock. I ordered me some black TF pants on Jan 2nd and have not recieved any sort of tracking number or update on UPS My Choice. Have tried contacting their customer service thrice this week, but no replies.

20% code for FTL: EMFL6YR2

thanks.... i ended up ordering the game royal AW77 for $95 or so. Had a $86 gift card so i didn't pay much out of pocket at all.

Just gotta get a team red (burgundy) heather jacket and ill be happy.

Back
Top Bottom