**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

What's up guys. I'm new to this thread and i am wondering what tf jackets do you guys prefer between aw77 and the windrunners?
It's a matter of personal opinion really, for me I prefer the slightly more fitted style of the windrunner instead of the more 'boxy' aw77, but a lot of peeps would say the opposite

It's a matter of personal opinion really, for me I prefer the slightly more fitted style of the windrunner instead of the more 'boxy' aw77, but a lot of peeps would say the opposite
Thanks. I've been debating on which one to get and you just solved it for me. I also like the fitted style so ill go with the wind runner.

I placed a phone order from a Nike outlet and bought the green camo windrunner, but I never noticed that the style number I had was for the bonded windrunner....how do those fit compared to the normal windrunner?
They fit TTS, but they have a spacier midsection and tighter arms compared to the WR

Copped those TK grey pants in M yesterday on Centre for 120....about to exchange at the local NT for the black TK to complete the set.  Thanks @pwnteam
smokin.gif

My local outlet finally had tech. They had the olive pants and normal gray ones for 69.99+ 20% off. So came out to barely 50 out the door. I caved and bought the olives. The outlet is kittery, Maine 207 451 6094. If anyone wants to phone order. The olive do run smaller than older colorways like people said
View media item 1967305

View media item 1968284
Picked up at Sawgrass Mills outlet last night for $50. Got the last medium, there were a few larges left. 50% off plus additional 20% off entire purchase

They also had the aeroloft (obsidian and olive) and camo hoodies (black and green) for 50% off, plenty of sizes as of last night. I don't remember what they were priced at.

EDIT: 20% off entire purchase was only yesterday

Last edited:
Nike Vacaville outlet has the jordan wind runner looking hoodie for 119 plus an extra 50 off and most tf pant colors for 60 no extra off

Rocking my game Royal tech outfit today and my size L windrunner fit bigger and more loose than my size L Olive windrunner

My local outlet finally had tech. They had the olive pants and normal gray ones for 69.99+ 20% off. So came out to barely 50 out the door. I caved and bought the olives. The outlet is kittery, Maine 207 451 6094. If anyone wants to phone order. The olive do run smaller than older colorways like people said
View media item 1967305

Any idea why the olives run smaller ? Ordered a pair from Nike online kinda worries me now

Back
Top Bottom