**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

... scored a blue TK WR in L on ebay, new w/tags for 80euro.. what a fine garment, material is so nice to wear, colour is beautiful, fit is fine - except it is much too long, for my liking at least.. kind of frustrating, will have to let it go :/
wondering if an M will fit me better.. thing is shoulders and sleeves on the L are just right, its only the length that bothers me. chances are that an M will be fine lengthwise, but too snug overall and too short on the sleeves..

I feel you exactly about the issues on sizing. L feels too long for me, since I'm not tall. Sleeves are fine. But if I get a M. It'll be snug for me.

I guess better to go up a size since it could shrink and fit a little better.

I feel you exactly about the issues on sizing. L feels too long for me, since I'm not tall. Sleeves are fine. But if I get a M. It'll be snug for me.

just talked to an seller of an used TK WR on ebay, asking him if it would shrink in the wash, his response was 'no, stayed exactly the same'...

maybe others on here could chime in on that topic?

also, for others to orientate on, i am 6 feet tall, lean but muscular build, and that thing still is too long.. feels almost like a parka/coat if the zipper isnt closed. bummer!

just talked to an seller of an used TK WR on ebay, asking him if it would shrink in the wash, his response was 'no, stayed exactly the same'...
maybe others on here could chime in on that topic?
also, for others to orientate on, i am 6 feet tall, lean but muscular build, and that thing still is too long.. feels almost like a parka/coat if the zipper isnt closed. bummer!
I'm 5'9" and M fits me perfectly. So I'm assuming it probably won't work for you. There's no way for you to try it on somewhere?

I'm 5'9" and M fits me perfectly. So I'm assuming it probably won't work for you. There's no way for you to try it on somewhere?
unfortunately not, since its all sold out at local stores.. but good info nonetheless, maybe i should just give up on TK windrunners then..  it really is a pity since it is such a nice piece of clothing, but it seems that i m in between sizes in an rather unfortunate way.

i am wearing XL in TF hoodies, since L (my true size in all other sweaters and hoodies) was too snug and short-sleeved. nikes tech pack sizing really is all over the place..

Last edited:
Got the Navy Dynamic Reveal in today. It's quite nice. The sleeves are too long which hinders the stretch on the arm to reveal the red in between the ribbed fabric. The sleeves are also too wide at the forearm. Fits quite nicely in the chest and back though and is very comfortable. Don't think it's really worth £150. I'd recommend grabbing one if it's heavily discounted, and I'd probably buy another if it was.

Last edited:
There is a L Tech Knit windrunner on ebay. I am a L in Tech Fleece but Tech Knit was too long, sleeves were fine though.

Yeah it's weird, also has the same price on the hang tag too.

Are you a true size Medium? If so, how does the jacket fit you? I'm waiting for a Medium to come in since I'm dead in the middle between Medium and Large :frown:

Are you a true size Medium? If so, how does the jacket fit you? I'm waiting for a Medium to come in since I'm dead in the middle between Medium and Large
frown.gif
Yeah I would say I'm a true medium I guess. Jacket fits perfect imo. Upper is tight but not tight tight. Sleeves are a bit looser, which was discussed in this thread I believe, which is nice. Allows for a full range of motion. Since you're in between, jacket might fit a bit tighter than you're used to. Hope this helps.

Yeah I would say I'm a true medium I guess. Jacket fits perfect imo. Upper is tight but not tight tight. Sleeves are a bit looser, which was discussed in this thread I believe, which is nice. Allows for a full range of motion. Since you're in between, jacket might fit a bit tighter than you're used to. Hope this helps.

Ah got'cha. Yeah the Large has worked well for me so far!

Back
Top Bottom