Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

info from theshoegame.com:

Corporate has them. It's been known about for a day over there, so if you really need that pair.... yet again, another option.. Theres no excuse not to have at least one pair if you truly want it.

Corporate
11578 Springfield Pike
Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
(513) 771-0432
---------------------
Day 5, its still a steady marathon as i' havent truly netted a full day of strenuious hourly wear.

Talk about show stoppers though.
What a weird feeling to have. i'm only in my early 20s and feel like somewhat of an outcast wearing such bright shoes. 95% of what i have is the opposite of flashy. i feel like a clown freakshow. attention galore. these are almost not for me. I want the true appreciators to look past the colors and check in with the model itself. reality check though, i bet these caught the same resistence by many in '98... then again the early 90s was all about those types of colors and in 2009, those have seemingly been brought back by flashy hypebeast clowns. These are much more than that but sadly fall within that same catergory to many. im probably over thinking it as we should let shoes be shoes, but id be interested to know how you all feel on that.

i obviously dont care what people think but how do you older dudes pull it off, 25+

Im 28 and would just wear these with cargo shorts and a t shirt. Just like I do with my 99 white/blue sc highs. I also live in Houston, so I get to wearshorts the majority of the year. Im waiting patiently for eastbay.
smile.gif

good info heelntoe. it was more of an observation than anything else. i wear what i like and thats the bottomline. majority of the time its the 40-50 year oldguys reminisicing on a basic look air trainer 1 or at III model.. these dare i say, bridge 2 generations together like nothing ive seen before.

interesting take j o 19..we all appear to have different takes on the sizing which helps no one. As far as waiting a few weeks or days, I wouldnt call it atrue gamble but dont underestimate people.. This is truly the FIRST ORIGINAL COLORWAY BO JACKSON SIGNATURE SHOE GENERAL RELEASE THIS DECADE. It's not youreveryday release. Theres nothing concrete to say that these will sit, and or sellout. We have nothing to look on to get a true feeling of what may occur.

11 years.... i'll play it safe just this once.

good info heelntoe. it was more of an observation than anything else. i wear what i like and thats the bottomline. majority of the time its the 40-50 year old guys reminisicing on a basic look air trainer 1 or at III model.. these dare i say, bridge 2 generations together like nothing ive seen before.

interesting take j o 19..we all appear to have different takes on the sizing which helps no one. As far as waiting a few weeks or days, I wouldnt call it a true gamble but dont underestimate people.. This is truly the FIRST ORIGINAL COLORWAY BO JACKSON SIGNATURE SHOE GENERAL RELEASE THIS DECADE. It's not your everyday release. Theres nothing concrete to say that these will sit, and or sellout. We have nothing to look on to get a true feeling of what may occur.

11 years.... i'll play it safe just this once.

LMAOO @ THE COMMENT ABOUT THE SIZING...ITS SOOO TRU. THERE ARE SO MANY TAKES ON SIZING HERE ITS CRAZY. BUTITS ALSO TRU THERES NO GUARENTEE THEYLL SIT, BUT IM NOT REALLY WORRIED 1. IM IN NYC AND 2. A COUPLE OF DAYS SHOULDNT = SOLD OUT AND 3. FRANKLY, IM NOT REALLYINTO SNEAKS ANYMORE...EVERY SO OFTEN I SEE A PAIR THATS LIKE "WOAH, IM GETTIN THOSE" OTHER THAN THAT ITS JUST FOAMS.

SO IM NOT REALLY PRESSED RIGHT NOW...BUT THESE AND THE RED JOINTS DROPPING IN LIKE NOV WILL DEFINITELY BE COPPED

Talk about show stoppers though.
What a weird feeling to have. i'm only in my early 20s and feel like somewhat of an outcast wearing such bright shoes. 95% of what i have is the opposite of flashy. i feel like a clown freakshow. attention galore. these are almost not for me. I want the true appreciators to look past the colors and check in with the model itself. reality check though, i bet these caught the same resistence by many in '98... then again the early 90s was all about those types of colors and in 2009, those have seemingly been brought back by flashy hypebeast clowns. These are much more than that but sadly fall within that same catergory to many. im probably over thinking it as we should let shoes be shoes, but id be interested to know how you all feel on that.

i obviously dont care what people think but how do you older dudes pull it off, 25+

To use a corny, lame and completely overused word these days, because I have swag
laugh.gif

I have the 98's and never thought about could I pull it off or not. They're just a classic sneaker IMO.
I thought that about the Freshwaters though, and that's why I still don't have them, even after having the OG's

I got my pair from Moda3, I'm upset about the quality. My pair truly looks like a b grade. Oh well I'm just glad I have them. They're going on myfeet and I'm definetely breaking these out asap. I went a .5 size down and they fit fine. I normally wear a 10.5 but picked up the 10 because of how my oldones stretched out bad. Here are some of the messed up parts of the shoe.

Iphone 3gs pics

it's funny how OD you guys pay attention to detail.... i mean obviously nobody wants a flawed pair of shoes, but with the amount of zoom you guys use inthese pics to show the imperfections..... people would have to literally crawl on the floor and stick their face 3 inches from your shoes to see them with thenaked eye......

damn. whats up with the tip of the swoosh hitting the webtech? I have a good 1/8 inch clearance on my sz 12s..

I was joking with another guy. I have some B grades that look cosmetically flawless but somewhere miscroscopically, nike saw the flaw and couldnt have it inproduction.. Here, literally ANYTHING goes. some of the worst craftsmanship ive ever seen. One things for sure.. Its making people want to wear them instantly.The one and only true positive out of this whole mess.

inine5, the entire midsole paint job is scratched
laugh.gif
. Half of what I maypost flaws about are just as you describe, microscopic, but the other half is plain as day to see... The visible 50% deserves that criticism.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

it's funny how OD you guys pay attention to detail.... i mean obviously nobody wants a flawed pair of shoes, but with the amount of zoom you guys use in these pics to show the imperfections..... people would have to literally crawl on the floor and stick their face 3 inches from your shoes to see them with the naked eye......

I was just thinking that, but hey these people are paying with their money so they expect something good...

If you were to buy a new iPod or phone or some other crap and the screen was scratched prior to you buying it would you not care becaues it's not likepeople will be all up examining your phone either...

I don't know about these, but my pairs are already on hold from BeastBay so it's whatever... like Wally said these haven't been retroed in over adecade so...

eciaccord ~ Wow... thats surprising... but realistically, if you took the shoes back, would they let you make an exchange or consider them to be a B-grade? Orwould they just consider these to be 'minor flaws'?

So I just learned a Bomb lessen. Here it is boys and girls. If you need anything from Nike, just call them. 1800 806-6453. If you know a style number you arein like flin. Then tell them your size and they will hunt down what stores have your size. So easy it is crazy. They will tell you the amount the stores hasand then the number to the store. Super helpful. Even told me about other SC's out there. Easy as pie. About to make some phone calls and get me some moreSC's.

Copped mine this morning from 34th st FL.

Hit it up in tha rain bout 10.20am asked dude he said they had plenty left I wear a 9.5

Nobody was paying them much attention they were pushing the Griffeys hard still wich are really nice.

Pair I tried on had quite a few flaws so I asked dude can he get me a pair with minimul flaws he came back n told me they all had flaws so he mixed n matchedthe best 2 9.5s now thats customer service much appreciated.

Mine have slight leather breakage on the heel where it meets the midsole on one shoe and the other has some spotting on the orange paint also on tha heelmidsole ran them over with a damp cloth n removed some lil stains and glue and they good to go.

Quality is pretty poor on these when u compare them to the Griffeys which are pretty much perfect be hard to find a pair without any imperfections.

Big thanks to SylvesterMcGrizzly thanks for ya help dog wat NT should be about.

Peace
Scottie

Inine5- I'm not one to disect the shoe but it's very noticeable as soon as you grab them out of the box. All I'm saying is the quality is very pooron these and as a matter of fact as soon as my wife saw them she thought they were used and she is no sneakerhead. I'm not planning on taking them back.I'll probably buy another pair and post these for sale. No biggie.

I got mine from Moda3 too. And I am hoping now they come in good shape. Eciaccord you got me kinda scared about mine. Fingers crossed, or they will be thebeater pair.

^ "Total Orange" is the specific name of the color...

Hoopman ~ like Somekid said... just try 'air trainer SC'...

it's funny how OD you guys pay attention to detail.... i mean obviously nobody wants a flawed pair of shoes, but with the amount of zoom you guys use in these pics to show the imperfections..... people would have to literally crawl on the floor and stick their face 3 inches from your shoes to see them with the naked eye......

LMFAOOO!!!! SOOO TRUEEE LOL

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I was just thinking that, but hey these people are paying with their money so they expect something good...

If you were to buy a new iPod or phone or some other crap and the screen was scratched prior to you buying it would you not care becaues it's not like people will be all up examining your phone either...
Exactly.

There are always a few -- on a MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT SHOES AT THAT -- that are pressed to "standout" with a sly opinion "outsidethe box" on a MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT SHOES.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom